The Yugi's meet the siblings

Author: *pressing some buttons* there it is!

*poof* Amane and Tsukasa is in a white room.

*poof* the siblings appear as well.

Tsukasa: What in the-!

Amane: Where are we?!

Author [through speaker]: Welcome, everyone!

Portal: Who are you?

"I'm the Author! You can call me Rin! And I brought you all here to learn more about our dear [Y/N]!" 

Amane: [nickname]?! What did you do to her? And who are these people with us?"

Time: Rude. Your lucky that you're our brother so we don't blast you out of space.

Solar: Although, it would be a pleasure for us to throw you out of space.

"Calm down people. Let me do the explaining so you all don't get confuse." 

--------After explaining-------

Tsukasa: Your telling us that... [nickname] can spilt into 20 person at the same time along with different power in each one.

Amane: And she has been like this since she first become a spirit?!

Quake: Yeah. She's pretty lonely at the time and wish for someone to accompany her when you all are busy or not around.

Death: Me, Quake, Time, Portal and Anime were the first to appear then the others start appearing as well.

Reverse: You should've seen Storm's face! She was like "What the where the hell am I ? And who are you people?!" And Light was stopping her from destroying the boundary! Hahahaha!

Storm: That was 9 years ago! I didn't know where the hell I am, okay! And stop laughing!

Lighting: Hilarious.

Storm: Not you too, Lighting!

The Yugi's were shock. Like SHOCK that their little sister had 20 more siblings and she had been keeping it since they reunited in the after life.

Gravity is taking care of Fire and Ice right now along with Blaze and Water. Wind is baking some cookies with Quake and Earth. Leaf is playing with her man-eating plant and Anime is sketching her husbando/waifu while the rest just playing around in the room.

Amane: Why didn't you tell us then?

[Y/N]: Why? You kept more than thousand of secrets from me so I kept them from you all. We're even.

Tsukasa: *still in shock*

"That's all for today! You may say your goodbyes before I bring you all back!"

[Y/N]: Goodbye Ama-nii, Tsu-nii! I'll visit you two soon in the future!

Amane: Bye [nickname]! Take care! And remember to call! *drag Tsukasa* 

Author: *push button and they all disappear*

[Hope you enjoy the story!]