15 : Arousing

Rosetta's POV

I looked into his eyes skeptically.

"My angel..."

"I will never hit you. Ever. And it pains me that you are scared of me. We are equals. I will never treat you as anything less. You are as important as I"

I wish I could believe that...

I cried more.

But I opened my eyes, he was right in front of my face, looking into my eyes. He kissed away every stray tear that fell down my cheeks. My tears soon stopped, and then so did he.

"I-I'm s-sorry"

"Shh, it's okay"

He picked me up and we sat back on the couch, disregarding the food.

"Isn't it funny how different that show is from reality, love?"

I nodded, we thought the same thing.

"Our food is getting cold, love"

"o-okay"

I still wasn't really hungry...

"You don't have to eat much if you don't want to, but you need to eat at least a couple of bites. It's almost 6 o'clock, you haven't eaten since this morning"

"okay, I-I'll e-eat."

I can at least try. For him I will.

I stirred it up taking a bite, almost moaning.

"This."

I took another bite, loving the flavor

"I-is delicious."

We finished and I was full, I only ate half of my food though...

"Are you done love?"

I nodded.

I get butterflies when he calls me that...
Every single time.

He set me to the side, picking our things up and walking into the kitchen.

I decided to follow him. I quietly ran behind him, running on the balls of my feet.

I watched as he rinsed the dishes off, before stopping for a moment.

He turned around, stalking up to me, grabbing my waist.

He pulled me suddenly, and I almost fell.

"I have a question I need you to answer honestly"

"G-go on"

"Would you like to sleep alone in the bed instead of together?"

Crystal slightly mourned inside of me, sad about out mate not sleeping beside us.

I became flustered.

"I-I-I..."

"Shh, calm down, just think about it" I whispered, gently caressing her waist.

"Would you like me to call Edna to come help you get ready for the night"

"I..um..n-no.."

"Alright"

"Well, let's go to the room"

I blushed as he kept talking. Our mouths were moving, I was answering him, but I couldn't hear ourselves. It was all a distant echo as I watched his lips move up and down. I watched his tongue repeatedly, unknowingly, dart out to wet his lips. I watched the glint in his eyes.

But I was drawn out of my trance when he picked me up.

He walked us to the bedroom, pulling at my waist to set me down. I curled up slightly, scared of the fact I wanted to just fall into a whole and stay here forever. Not because I felt self, nor because I was tired, but because of the smell.

His scent was so strong here, now that I was laying on it. I mean the whole floor smelt of his heavenly scent, but this...this was a whole knew level of heavenly.

"Why don't you get set up here?"

I didn't wanna move...

I finally set up against the headboard, looking back to him.

"So...I need to take a shower. I feel dirty for some reason. Like gritty or something"

That was funny hearing such words coming out of thy majesties mouth.

"Would you like to take one first, or do want to take one?"

I felt a little dirty, but I also knew I was very clean, and I was also just so sleepy. I feel like I could fall asleep standing up.

"Okay, well there is a book shelf right there, feel free to read whatever you want. We will get you a phone tomorrow. It's a little boring up here, but I don't want you going down alone yet. They will all treat you with an upmost respect, but I know you are still kind of warming up to me. I don't want you to be overwhelmed by everything and everyone. If you need anything just knock on the door, okay love?"

"Okay..."

I hummed to myself for a minute. I heard the water running, hearing him open the door.

You know, humans don't hear those kind of things. The water sure, but the door. It was a soft click. Us wolves have extra strong hearing.

I just sat there for a little bit, my eyes closed resting.

It hadn't been long when I heard the most sexiest noise come from behind the door. It didn't take a genius to figure out what it was, it was obvious, and loud.

Something started tugging at my stomach, and a wet sensation occurred between my thighs.

I blushed, rushing out of the room. I had never felt such a thing though, but by the loud thoughts of Crystal, I'd say I'm aroused in a way.

She's being very....sexual...

I don't know very much. I know the ways Alpha used to touch me, I know the comments the boys used to make. But I've never felt THIS way before. This way...it feels good. Like something wonderful is churning inside of me. What's happening to me?

I busied myself looking through the DVD's, trying to calm the odd feeling. Maybe trying to take my mind off of it would help.

I was engrossed at looking at a movie with Paul Walker in it, when his voice raided my ears. It made a chill go up and down my body and even further, resting on my spine. I almost shivered at his voice.

"Little one"

I could tell he spoke forcefully.

"I can smell, almost taste, your sweet arousal"

He pressed his hips into mine, something hard poked at my backside, and I shivered, now visibly.