Pregnancy

Author
🥀"Jungkook"
🥀Jimin

Jungkook got up immediately followed by Jimin who was rather careful and slow

"I don't know (looking here and there)
....should we just...?"

Jimin didn't look at him as Bo slept peacefully in his arms

"Did you hear me? I said I don't think we should have a child right now. Things aren't right and over that your health.... Besides I don't know if I'm even ready for the responsibility like I'm just 24 and...."

Jungkook suddenly stopped mid way. His words.... echoed someone else's after all

.

.

.

You can continue...
(Not even sparing a single glance at the younger. All of Jimin's attention was towards Bo)

"Minnie, I didn't mean it like that"

Jimin just stood there

It's okay Jungkook. I completely understand...

"Must have been before, when I didn't or rather forgot to use the protection... Wait! What did you just say?...

You understand?"

Jimin just nods

"Great! I will take an appointment tomorrow... I will arrange....Minnie?"
(Jk falls silent, looking at him)

(That evergreen smile)

"... Minnie... I... Hmm~ Do you want the kid?"

No after seeing you so relived talking about abortion, definitely not. Moreover I'm hanging in the middle of a bridge, I won't be able to afford him or her on my own either. So better get rid of it.

"But... I..."

Jungkook and Jimin just keep standing there quietly for a few seconds, as Bo snuggles up further

"I'm sorry. I will try. I didn't specifically talk about abortion but...."

No need. It's a lifetime responsibility. Once you have been handed over with a baby, you can't back off... In my case, I can't, even if I wanted to keep it...I can't ....
(Tears falling from his corners but the smile stayed on)
See Jungkook... This is why I say, money is everything...

It's my body, the baby is inside me, yet I don't get to decide. Why? Because I don't have the money...

"No Jimin...its not like that....I mean..."
(Tries to calm himself/ after all too many things came together upon him within a very short span of time)

Jungkook walks up to Jimin but he just walks back, not wanting to get touched

Move Gguk (trying to move out of the room) Marry Lilly and get off on your way. I will abort the child, no one will say anything against your name. Don't worry....