A ʙɪT ᴏLᴅ

☀︎︎ 𝘼 𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙗𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙣 ☀︎︎

I was on my last raka'ah when an inauspicious and unholy ideation treaded through my tiny egghead.

Assalam u alaikum warahmatullah. Assalam u alaikum warahmatullah.

I murmured twice turning my head first to right, then to my left shoulder. The key to gaining most of the blessings from the angels of heaven.

I rose both my hands sticking the palm together and made duaa. The only duaa that I currently desired, transpired and savoured.

To meet him!

I wonder why do we always get the best solutions when we are so much immersed in praying. Although, it's not permissible. We aren't supposed to lose our concentration but absentmindedly we do and travel to a whole different universe with bucket of overthinking and story building.

Oh! Or maybe is it just me?

Without wasting any further time, I grabbed my Iphone 12 and contacted my partner in crime, my life savior. Yes you guessed it right.

Haya Khanum.

The call had a ringtone of a BTS band which I was clueless about. This girl was so obsessed. We the Indians aren't so patriotic to our country compared to the extent this girl is devoted to BTS.

3 rings and I disconnected the call. This was our code, to give a hint to the significant other that something important needs to be discussed.

I kept the phone beside me.

In few seconds a message popped up on my whatsapp.

"Hey"
"Anything urgent?"

I stared at my phone for a while. I was confused on what to type.

"Can we meet?"

Certainly, I can't explain everything on the phone.

"Yes, Sure! Our usual place okay?"

She instantly replied.