XXII.

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎

『3』

It was Saturday, and Thea spent her time with the rest of the team.

Natasha did hold a tense stature with Thea at first but over time she began to slowly find Thea more entertaining than threatening. Especially after seeing her interact with Thor which she found very interesting.

Thor would talk about how weird 'Midgard' was and throw in some remarks about how Thea reminded him of his Late brother. Yet Thea still didn't fully understand how she would be any similar to his relative yet she'd sit there getting an ear full.

When Thor wasn't speaking it was Banner asking Thea questions about her abilities and how they'd come about.

"You're able to transport your physical body through any absence of light. Can you go anywhere you want? Is it safe for others to travel through with you? Can you see as your travel?"

Thea just gave him short answers and minor demonstrations. She didn't know much about her abilities since she never really took the time to explore them for herself.

"I felt as though no matter the circumstances we were still brothers in the end..." Thor looked down depressingly as he spoke but tried to play it off with a small smile.

"We know you miss your brother," Natasha said as they'd already heard so many stories he shared with him.

"Dearly..." Thea didn't know how to comfort people or how to react so she did what anyone would've done. Gave him a pop tart.

"He may not be the best person we've come across but we're sorry for your loss," Thea slid the pastry to him which Thor happily took.

"Aww, Thea has a soft spot for her BFF..." Natasha said sipping on a mug of coffee and earning a chuckle from Bruce. Thea's facial expression went into a scowl at the thought of someone calling her soft which she took as calling her weak.

"I'll show you soft..." Natasha just took in amusement from having riled up the onyx-haired woman.

"Yeah, Stark is still trying to fix some stuff you broke in the lab. So maybe another time." Right before Thea could do or say anything back Jarvis cut the conversation short.

"It is time for Ms. Thea to return to her room..."

"Just when things were about to get interesting..." Romanoff placed down her coffee and stopped at the exit of the kitchen.

"Well, shall we?"

Willingly Thea stood up from her seat making her way to Natasha for the pair to make their exit but not without a good night or two from Thor and Clint. "Until next time Lady Thea,"

Thea gave them a nod as she and Nat walked to the elevator in silence until Natasha broke it.

"Maybe you think any of us won't understand what you've been through but everyone here has a story that may surprise a lot of people and maybe even you." Thea just stayed quiet trying to disassociate from the conversation.