🄴🄿🄸🄻🄾🄶🅄🄴

“Why do they keep waving at us like they know us?” Soobin and Chaeryeong sipped coffee as the stood on the house patio, the neighbor from across the street excitedly waved at the two who cringed

“Who’s turn is it to wave back?” Soobin said quietly as he went to sip his coffee, hoping Chaeryeong would say herself, but of course she didn’t.

She doesn’t trust people who are a little too friendly like the neighbor that is still waving at them with a big smile, Soobin awkwardly waved back before retreating back in the house with Chaeryeong at his tail.

“Lia, when are you going to move out of this house, your neighbors are so creepy.” CHaeryeong said as they walked into the kitchen where on the couch Ryujin, Beomgyu, and Yuna were playing games wildly, yelling threats at each other for passing each other in Mario Kart.

Taehyun and Yeji were in the kitchen getting busy with some sandwiches while Yeonjun and Kai sat at the barstools making conversation.

Lia came out of the jacket closet with some blankets in hand, “When I can trust his kid to not make a mess of the house.” she said pointedly at Soobin who took long strides toward her, helping her with the blankets.

“She got that from you” he rolled his eyes.

“You guys fight like a divorced couple.” Taehyun sighed.

They all burst into laughter except for Soobin and Lia, Lia reached over and pinched Taehyun’s ear and then Yeji’s ear because those two were laughing the hardest.

“Watcha laughing about?” small voices stormed into the room, Dani, Lily, and Anne all held hands as they came in.

“Hey sweetie, you guys done playing upstairs.” Ryujin beckoned Anne over while Dani went to Yeonjun and Lily held onto her dad’s leg.

“Yeah, we were practicing cooking together like how we’re going to do when we move.” Anne said.

“Oh that’s so cute, you know Dada and your uncles did that when we were little too, with Grandpa Jin.” Soobin ruffled Lily’s hair, Lily scrunched her eyebrows at him.

“Daddy but you’re bad at cooking.” she said flatly, causing Soobin to go red and all of us snicker.

“Hey hey little missy, I gave you Dada but you can’t have Daddy too, that’s mine.” Lia wrapped a possessive arm around Soobin’s waist.

8 years later

Dani

I don't want to wake up yet… because when I wake up life starts and I'm not ready.

Just before my conscience slipped into unconscious peace thudering footsteps came into my room, I knew what was going to happen but I wasn;t ready to react.

Two pairs of knees came full force onto my stomach, I could barely choke out a groan, the wind was simply knocked out of me, I forced my eyes open and saw the two culprits sitting on top of me with big smiles.

“Aren’t we a little old to be doing this?” I groaned, trying to push them off but I didn’t have the energy.

“I’m not 16 yet, so technically...no!” Lily giggled in the cutest voice.

“Ew, shut up, you only have 2 months, so basically 16.” Anne gagged before ruffling Lily’s hair.

The girls got off of me, I came to a stand and realized I’m shirtless.

“Oh ho! Look at you with your big man muscles~” Anne slapped my chest as soon as I stood up, I groaned again.

“Do you two have any fear? Or at least some shame?” I went to my closet to grab a shirt.

“What’s shame?” Lily asked as she fixed her newly dyed pink hair in the mirror, both of them already in their uniforms.

“Something you shouldn’t worry about.” A new voice butted in. Aunty Yuna walked in with Uncle Kai, attached by the hip. I kind of envied them. I looked over my shoulder at Lily before looking back at them.

“Will you guys hurry up? I would like to spend the rest of my day with my man.” Yuna snapped her fingers impatiently.

“Ew, we didn’t need to hear that.” Anne spoke up.

“Hey how do you think Beomgyu and Ryujin had you? Not by magic.” Uncle Kai chuckled and I could see Anne go beet red.

I quickly got ready in the bathroom and looking at myself in the mirror, I must say puberty has treated me nicely, I have some inches and muscle to go into the new school year with (and a new crush) I smirked to myself.

From my uniform pocket I pulled out a neatly folded piece of paper and unfolded it. On this paper was my goals for the school year.

Straight A’s

Star basketball player

Confess to Lily

I tucked the paper back into my pocket and me and the girls were ready to leave for school, backpack slung over my shoulder and banana in hand since I don’t get to eat breakfast because I “took too long”. 

“Okay guys remember be good, listen to your teachers, pay attention in class, be good, be kind, and...am I missing anything?” Uncle Beomgyu was listing as he drove us to school with Dad in the front seat.

“No-”

“OH! And be sure to wear a condom, and for the girls *make sure he’s wearing a condom*” The car was in complete silence, I couldn’t fully see Dad’s face but I saw his fist ball. I felt Lily get red under me, I looked over and her face was red with embarrassment.

“Beomgyu, I won’t hesitate to throw you out of this car.” Dad said scarily calmly.

Only Anne had the guts to burst out into laughter.

“Oh come on Yeonjun, what if the kids like each other?” Beomgyu snickered.

Now my face reddened.

I peeked over at Lily to see she was already looking at me, my heart raced and I simply smiled at her…

School war

*cue kdrama outro music*

Woo! Another story down!
In case you aren't following me, in my message board I had said that for that after I finished School War and Her Attention, I would be going on small writing break so I can finish up my finals~but I'll be back up in May with a Txt fanfic and the second story in my Shinee quartet.

Anyways thank you for the reads, the votes, and your hilarious comments 😂 bye bye~