𝟯𝟬 | 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀

kai knight

kai knight.

"Wake up bitch it Christmas!"

Of course she was one of those kids. "Frick off Becca," I mumble into my pillow. "You heard her wake up it's Christmas." This time it was a deeper voice disturbing my slumber.

I adjust my eyes to the brightness and look down at my phone. 7:35 am.

I'm going to kill them. "Don't tell me you guys were those kids."

"Proudly. Now get your ass up and come downstairs." I grumble in annoyance and get out of bed. "At least give me five minutes to fix this," I say gesturing my body. They both let out a fine and leave.

Even though it's December, it's still hot as hell so I just throw on an oversized t-shirt and some jean shorts, along with my not-so-white vans. I put brush my hair real quick and add some mascara.

Yesterday we put all the gifts next to the tree so all I had to take was my phone. I head downstairs and find everyone waiting for me. Guilt rushes through me, "sorry for making you guys wait."

"No need Kai, we're used to this since the twins do this every year." Everyone is sitting around the tree in an un-even circle with only one space left between Kenzie and Roman who had Aria in his arms.

As soon as I take a seat Roman has a smug smile on his face, "what's up with you?" I ask.

He doesn't say anything instead he scans my shirt.

No not my shirt, his shirt.

I feel a blush creeping on me when I remember yesterday's events. Kenzie, Rebecca, Jaden, Roman, and I were all outside making a bonfire and I said something that pissed Roman of so he threw me in the pool again.

That asshole seemed to have forgotten I was wearing a white shirt, everything was see-through. Lucky I had a bra on but that didn't stop him from staring.

I started yelling at him until he gave me the shirt he was wearing, I guess I forgot to give it back.

"It looks better on me," I say with a shrug.

"Not arguing with you in that." He replies.

Oh god, not this again. I can't deal with the flirting because I know it doesn't mean anything to him.

A loud clap disrupts my thoughts, "okay kids we'll go in a circle starting from Rebecca going clockwise."

Rebecca is next to her dad who's next to her mom who's next to Roman who's next to me who's next to Kenzie who's next to Jaden.

I hope that made sense.

Rebecca opens her parent's gifts first. She got a new MacBook from them.

Oh-

I know that they're well off but damn.

Kenzie got her some jewelry and a record player, Jaden got her a gift card to bath and body works; of course, I had to help him with that. Roman got her a jacket I guess she's been wanting for a long time, Aria made her a drawing.