My love for the beast💜Part 30

Warning

VIOLENCE👊👊 VIOLENCE

🌟🌟🌟🌟🐯🐰🌟🌟🌟🌟

Next day went smoothly. University gave holiday to all the students. Because next day will be the transformation day. Not only that, Taehyung big fight with Bogum.... Normally, university will not give holiday, but because of this reason, they decided to do it.

All our boys spend their day happily. All the bottoms cooked together and ate it with their mates. Jungkook tried to invite Yugy, Lisa, kai and Bogum. But both kai and Bogum denied saying they have to spend time together.

At night

"Tae, what is going to happen tomorrow? " Jungkook asked as he cuddled against Tae. Tae softly pecked Jungkook forehead and

"Don't worry baby. Everything will be alright. Just listen to me no matter what!! " Tae said the last line in the dominating voice. Jungkook nodded his head and slept peacefully in his alpha arms.

Next Day (transformation day)

All got ready. Tae and jungkook is hugging each other.

"You look beautiful baby" Tae said and pecked Jungkook lips.

"You also Tae, hot and handsome😍" Jungkook said and blushed

"Shall we go" Namjoon shouted from the Hall

After 10 minutes

All the reached the area after 10 minutes. Jungkook is nervous. No one knows about his true type. Also he is very happy that, he can show to those who said 'he is not equal to tae'.

Everyone started to transform into their dragon form with their mate one by one. All congratulated and clapped.

All done. Finally it was the Royal alpha chance. Taehyung gently held out his hand for Jungkook. Jungkook put his hand and both started walking towards the ground.

Taehyung looked into Jungkook eyes and

"Come out JK. Change for your ALPHA" Taehyung V ordered. All the dragons shivered at the dominating aura from Royal Alpha. When Jungkook was transfered, taehyung also did.