Chapter 7 - Kinda Kidnapped

I woke up late today like it is literally almost fucking 12, but hey we can probably go to the park today since there's nothing better to do. I got on my phone for a little while and just so happened to get bored.

I went downstairs to see where everyone else was and they were in the living room watching tv.

" Well good morning sleeping beauty "

" Sup " i told him and sat on the couch watching whatever this was.

" What are y'all watching? "

" Law and order svu "

" Oh okay.. " and it got quiet so i got on Snapchat and made videos. I looked around and noticed the kids were sleep so i made me some spicy noodles.

( These the noodles.. y'all when i say those are my favorite nowadays, they don't even be having them at the store near me no more- I'm mad )

 y'all when i say those are my favorite nowadays, they don't even be having them at the store near me no more- I'm mad  )

I quickly poured my water out and sat at the island eating while watching TikToks. About a minute later Aurora came in and went to the refrigerator ignoring me.

I got up and did the tiktok that goes like " when i do my dance.. money fight these - throwing bands " the twerkulator song by city girls.

When i finished i ate my noodles ignoring her burning stare and walked up into my room. I decided on khaki pants and a white tank top but in a crop top form.
( Outfit in the multimedia )

I quickly put on my clothes and my door burst open which made me jump like damn at least knock- i looked at the door and it was Aurora.

" What's wrong? "

" Nothing, but about last night- "

" What about it? " I cut her off

" I don't know what came over me.. it was a mistake. I'm so sorry- i shouldn't have did what i did "

" girl you good, don't apologize " I told her and laid down in the bed closing my eyes.
She came and laid next to me looking at the celling. I ended up going to sleep, that's what happens when you up all night.
-
When I woke up there was banging on the door and that shit pissed me off.

" What?? " I yelled with a hoarse voice snuggling into what I thought was my pillow.

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YALL DOING? ITS BEEN HOURS.. " he screamed which made me jolt awake

" Y'all? " I asked myself and looked to the side to see myself cuddled into Aurora. How the fell do i keep forgetting about her, am i slow or- don't answer that.