To know you better

Jungkook p.o.v

Today is just a simple Tuesday but since we're lunching together make it so special.
Should I bring her flowers?
Nah...I think it's too much for lunchtime, right?... Right.

"Well, I better get going..." Jungkook stares at his watch.

He drives slowly and his smile never leaves his face, sometimes he would chuckle and shake his head. Jungkook was just too happy.

He reaches his granny Beauty Salon and enters it, he can see you and Anne having a good conversation.

He approaches slowly and silently, trying to hear what's so fun.
Anne notices him and he gives her a silent signal.

Jungkook patiently listens to your conversation, holding his laugh sometimes

Jungkook patiently listens to your conversation, holding his laugh sometimes. It's when you start to talk about your feelings for him that he decided to come closer and replace Anne's place.

End of Jungkook's p.o.v

"Do you?" Jungkook teases.

You open your eyes startled.

"When did you???" You get up awkwardly.

Jungkook chuckle coming closer to you

He reaches your waist, bringing you even closer, giving you no time to escape.

"Yo! Jungkook!!!" You whisper shout while showing Anne with your eyes.

"I should go check the office now. " Anne leaves in a hurry holding her laughter.

"Oh...she left" Jungkook teases.

"You shouldn't do this..." you blush and lower your head.

Even that you said he shouldn't, you liked. Really liked.

Jungkook lifted your chin gently and placed gentle kisses on your lips.

"I know it sounds cringy, but I've missed you..." he murmurs between the kisses.

"Me too.." you chuckle shyly.

"So.." he let go of you.

"Let's go?" He playfully offers his arm to take you.

***

After lunching you went straight back to work, was busy noon at the salon. The day passed pretty quickly since you had no time to zone out, it was already time to go home.

After getting home you took a long and relaxing shower. You were lost in thoughts about Jungkook and how good he treats you. However he didn't say he loves you back and that caused you anxiety, the insecurity was growing fast.

*phone notification*

You hurry to unlock it and it was Jungkook.

Jungkook:
Hey... are you busy rn?

You
Hi! No, no. I just got out of the shower...

Jungkook:
Hmmm shower you say. I miss the smell of your skin when you just got out of the shower😏

You:
😳

Jungkook:
This is torture, you know?

You:
What?

Jungkook:
You shouldn't have said anything about shower 😫...

You:
Oh... why?👀

Jungkook:
You know why...

You:
Yeah..But maybe I wanna read it...

Jungkook:

Omo! Who taught you to be so bold?

You:
Hahahaha.

You:
So...not gonna tell me?

Jungkook:
I'm warning you, we better stop or else...

You:
Or else what?

Jungkook:
I might knock at your house 😏

You:
Not a bad idea...

------------------------
Hihihi, I'm telling you, the next chapter is gonna be hella got and you're gonna forgive me for taking so much time to come back.

LOVE YOU HOES.