Chapter 61-I am getting married

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Just wanted to know something from you all. Do you like the cover of my book? 

Please give me your honest opinion because I've made it myself and I really want to know if I can design covers myself or I should stop it altogether.

Let's start with Akash's POV today.

Akash's POV

The next few days went by with Siya trying to avoid me as much as she could and Kriti trying to avoid Sid as much as she could while he was following her like a love sick puppy.

Next month was here and there was no progress in finding out whether Mohit and Siya were lying about their relationship or not.

Mohit did visit their flat a few times and stayed over, but if there was something fishy about them, Siya was hiding it from us quite well.

It was the weekend now and I was relaxing on the couch, sprawled like a lazy person.

I was switching channels while scrolling down my phone when Sid came and settled himself on the couch beside me.

Scrolling through the phone, I found that there were two missed calls from an international number, most probably from the US.

Strange, I don't have anyone living in the US. Who could it be?

"Sid do you recognize this number?" I asked him and showed my call logs.

He fished out his phone from his pocket and scrolled through his call log.

"Hey, I received a call from the same number last night. I couldn't pick it because I was sleeping and before I could pick it, the call was disconnected "he said.

"Well, my phone was on silent so I didn't know about it and I got to know about it just now," I said.

"Okay, let me call and check who it is," I said and dialed the number.

After a few rings, the call was answered by a groggy female voice on the other end.

"Hello" the voice said.

"Hi... ummm... actually I got a call from this number" I said.

"Hmmm... wait a minute" she said lazily and yawned.

I put the phone on speaker as Sid asked me to and then, after a minute or two, we heard shuffling on the other side.

"Hey hi, remember me?" she asked.

I looked at Sid asking if he recognized the voice, but he shrugged.

"No" I said after a few seconds.

"Hey how come you don't remember me? I am Samaira you dumbo, "she said in a duh tone.

"Oh my god, it's you" I said with a smile.

"Yes you idiot. I never thought you would forget me, "she said.

"I am so sorry for not being in touch with you," I said, feeling guilty.

"Oh Akash, that's okay. We were all busy choosing and shaping our careers. I understand it must be difficult for you, "she said.

"Yeah, thanks for understanding," I said. "Sid is also with me."

"Oh I know," she said.

"Huh... how do you know?" I asked, getting confused.