Chapter 4(fix grammar)

*Loud explosion*

The host: Ho ho ho! Would you look at that! This battle has raged on for a full 10 minutes!

Lin: You know kid*punch y/n but miss* You’re the first one to make me go all out in the past 10 years!

Y/n: Thanks! *Blocks his punch and proceeds to punch his gut* That’s the first-ever time someone said something nice to me!

Lin: Is that so!? Then (Grunts) let this be the first and last time you get praised!

Lin then uses his art to make the glass formed by Y/n’s blazing punch and his art to go at Y/n. The shards of glass were headed towards Y/n at a fast pace. Luckily, Y/n saw this attack coming from a mile away and dodged it.

Lin saw this and made another move. He proceeded to jump into the air and use his art to make the sand push him. Thus, making him faster. Lin’s punch almost connected with Y/n’s stomach but Y/n managed to bring his right arm up. So, he managed to barely block the hit and a loud thud rang around the arena.

[Damage sustained:  Right Arm(69%), Torso(34%), Head(70%), Legs(48%)]

[Warning! The host is overwhelmed with what he is doing! Fatigue and stress are imminent! Permission to unlock 2% of hosts powers]

"No, I don't want it! 1% is enough for me! If I’m not okay, just use [Regenerate]."

[System: Common d received. Use skill, [Regenerate].]

Y/n rolls to the side and proceeds to sweep-kick the Rat King. The kick hit and it made The Rat King fall. While he was falling, Y/n quickly got up and punched him in the chest. That punch made The Rat King fly up into the air. The Rat king was impressed by the kid’s feat of strength. So much so that he left his guard down. With that, Y/n jumped into the air and readied a brutal punch. Because The Rat king lowered his guard, The punch wasn’t blocked in any sort of way, resulting in The Rat King getting punched and launched back down to the ground. When Liu landed, The impact of him hitting the ground caused the ground to crack beneath him and caused a little crater. If one was to see what the crater looks like from above, they would see the design of a spider’s web.

Now, the spectators were bewildered by this kind of performance. Some were ecstatic and some were in despair

RP: Woohoo! Go beat him, Kid!

RP2: Yeah! Beat our Rat king!

RP3: No! Get up Rat King!

RP4: Yeah! Show the kid why we call you "Rat King"!

"It’s so nice to hear praise from the people here. Makes me kinda proud. And I feel kinda awful since I am beating up an old man for fame. Now that I think about it, this is very messed up"

Lin: Pay attention to the fight, kiddo!

"I then felt some pain on my right cheek. Does that darn rat dare punch me when I’m pitying him?! That. Is. IT! I shook the pain of his punch off and proceeded to be extra prepared for his next attack. HE saw me get all fired up, so he proceeded to throw a punch at me. Time seemed to slow down as I saw his fist come towards my face. Then, his punch hit me but I wasn’t fazed by it. No, the pain only made my resolve stronger. So, I punched him back, with an absurd amount of determination in it