Chapter 26

Kim Misoo's pov

"Stop talking about yesterday Misoo. Yesterday's kiss was nothing but a mistake."

My body went numb after hearing that. I didn't feel anything. No emotions were emerging from me after that.

"Mistake?", I shockingly whispered to myself.

"Yes, a mistake. So stop being clingy just because I kissed you. It didn't mean anything to me, so forget about it.", saying this he went out of his room.

I couldn't move, I wanted to cry but I couldn't feel my tears flowing. It felt like my body froze. I didn't know for how much time I stayed like that but I came out of my realisation when I heard someone knocking out of the door.

After knocking twice, Jungkook entered inside the door. "Noona are you feeling okay? You are in here for too long."

"Yeah Jungkook. I was just heading out now.", I forced a smile on my face and replied.

"You are okay right? You look pale noona.", Jungkook looked concerned and came close to me. He was going to caress my cheeks when I moved backwards.

"Jungkook, I think I should go now. You're right. I'm not feeling that well right now."

"What happened Noona? We have our personal doctor in the building. Do you want me to contact him for you?"

"No Jungkook, I should head to my dorm now. It's late too. I'll sleep and I would feel okay." It physically hurt me to force a smile.

"Okay noona, let's head out now."He held my hands by my wrist to take me out of the room but I reluctantly pulled my hand to loose his grip.

"I'm okay Jungkook. I should head out now.", I speed walked out of his room and went towards the living room to see Namjoon missing.

"Come Misoo, sit here. Eat some ice cream.", Taehyung forwarded his hand that held a ice cream.

"No sir, I should head out now. It's late."

"She's not feeling well too, so she's heading out."

"Are you okay Misoo?"Jin sir asked me with concern.

"Yeah sir, just a little headache."

"Okay noona, you can go now. But please do visit us again. We loved to spend time with you.", Jimin smiled with his eyes closing. But I really couldn't think about anything else. My mind was blurred. Maybe I didn't hear half of the things they were talking about.

I bid them a good bye and came outside of the room. Just after that a tear betrayed me and came out of my eyes.

Don't cry Misoo, do not cry. I consoled myself and went to my dorm. After switching off the lights, I laid down on the bed and looked blankly at the roof for sometime.

Then the whole conversation flashed in front of my eyes and then I couldn't control my tears. My silent tears suddenly turned into sobbing and I covered my mouth with a blanket to not make much sounds.

I was so happy today morning. I dreamt about us being together after we kissed yesterday. I even thought that he might have feelings for me. But I was so wrong. It was just a heat of moment for him. My first ever kiss was just a mistake for him.

I really couldn't control my tears and I got hiccups due to continuously crying. I was never this hurt in my life. Maybe because I never had this much higher exceptations from somebody.

Even after bawling my eyes out, I couldn't fall asleep. Because I fell numb altogether.

I was too much hurt because of him but I still had one thing confirmed in my mind. Something was definitely wrong with Namjoon. Even if he didn't feel anything for me, he wouldn't have hurt me like this.