part 51

Jungkook stumbled backwards with Bom's punch. He didn't even fight back. He was being continually attacked by Bom but he did nothing. He just couldn't comprehend anything. Bom kicked his chest making him fall onto the ground. He looked up with wide eyes holding his chest. His eyes were almost teary.

"B-Bom," he whispered in disbelief.

Bom smiled and crouched down. "I'm no more Bom. It is Lee Suha. Daughter of Lee Joonkie"

Jungkook shook his head not being able to believe her words. Suddenly she grabbed him by his collar and made him stand up looking into his eyes. She couldn't see any hatred in his eyes. Pure love for his sister. His palm raised to touch her cheek. A look of relief took over him.

"Bom," he again whispered her name caressing her cheek. He saw her eyes diluting a bit but again her eyes turned cold.

She pressed her gun to the side of his head." I told you. That girl died. It's Lee Suha Jeon Jungkook. Today I am here to end you all"

"Let him go!" Another familiar voice deadpanned from Jungkook's back. Jimin walked towards them with his gun. Suha walked to a side still pointing her gun to Jungkook. And the second Jimin saw her face,his eyes went wide.

Suha smirked before turning Jungkook to face Jimin and pressed her gun to his head. Jimin could never point his gun to her. He lowered his gun not believing what he is seeing. Soon,the rest 5 boys also gathered up. They let down their guards automatically seeing their sister.

Suha wasted no time before hitting Jungkook's head with her gun and soon he fell on to the ground unconsciously.
Suha looked at other 6 and smirked. Even before they could comprehend what's going on,their heads were also hit hard making them go unconscious. Their love for their sister blinded them and let down their guards. And it is where the war ended. The undefeatable mafia men went weak for their loved one. So,does the so called 'love' make people strong?does it really make them strong?or maybe loving the wrong person would make them weak. Did they love a wrong person? Did they really?

Jungkook opened his eyes and hissed with the pain in his head. He adjusted his eyes to the white light. It was a basement room. He tried to move but he couldn't.

"You are tied kook" a voice stopped him from struggling. Jungkook looked at his side to see Jin. He was also tied to a chair with chains. He looked at his other side only to see his rest of brothers being tied to chairs.

"Why did Bom do it?"  Jimin who was next to Jungkook asked sounding like betrayed which they really was.

Jungkook remembered her words."She said she is not Bom anymore. She is Lee suha. Daughter of Lee Joonkie"

"No,this can't be true. Sh-She loves us" Taehyung muttered not being able to believe anything.

Jungkook looked ahead blankly. "I thought like that too. Until I wake up like this"

Suddenly the door was opened revealing the person they have been dying to see. She entered inside with few men.

"Good morning everyone! Hope you had a good sleep" she chimed with a fake happy face.

Boys looked at her confusely. They still couldn't process anything.

"Why are you doing this?" Hoseok asked finally. "Bom,what happened to you?"

She rolled her eyes." It's Lee Suha. And what happened to me?what?look i am doing fine"

"This is not you. Come to your senses Bom!why are you working for that man?!The man you always wanted to kill!" Yoongi snapped.