ɢɪꜰᴛꜱ.

[A/N] Lore chapter or whateva <3

Dream: I'm in Y/N's brain
Dream: Vroom Vroom
Y/N: Get out me brain!
Dream: Aww. :(

---

𝓨/𝓝'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

"███████████████████████!" Y/N called out, running over the hill to the familiar males. Once again, their faces were blurred.

"Y/N!" The youngest one called, running over to give Y/N a hug. This time, he was about 10. The two embraced, while the other three walked their way over to join in the hug. Pulling away, Y/N observed each of them. The pink-haired boy looked about 15, and the brunette looked about 18.

"It's your 15th birthday, Y/N." The eldest blonde man stated. Y/N's eyes lit up, happy he remembered.

"Yeah, it is! ███████ got me an Egyptian mythology book!" Y/N cheered, showing them the gift their brother had given them.

"That's boring." The young blonde scoffed.

"No, it's not!" Y/N huffed back.

"█████, be nice." The brunette spoke, nudging the younger one.

"Sorry Y/N." The blonde mumbled, looking at the ground.

"Ah, we got you gifts." The eldest spoke. "Boys, why don't you give them to her one by one?" The eldest suggested.

"I WANNA GO FIRST!" The youngest shouted. The eldest man chuckled before taking something out from his robe, handing it to the younger, who handed it to Y/N.

"Wooden... spoons?" Y/N questioned, looking at the youngest. He frantically nodded before speaking.

"You mentioned how you liked to cook, so I hand carved these spoons just for you so you'll always spend every meal with me cause I'm so awesome!" The blonde boasted, sending Y/N into a slight giggle.

"Thank you, █████. I'll use them every time I drink soup." Y/N smiled, giving the blonde a pat on the head.

"I'll go next." The brunette spoke, also walking over to the eldest man. The man handed him a satchel, which he handed to Y/N. "It's for whenever you find some cool historical artifact." The brunette said.

"Thank you so much, █████." Y/N awed softly. She placed the satchel on her shoulder, letting it rest across her chest.

"██████, it's you're turn." The eldest man spoke. The pink-haired softly nodded before walking up to Y/N. He blushed slightly, removing his hands from behind his back. There, he revealed a journal.

"A book?" Y/N asked, taking it from him.

"Open it." The pink-haired boy replied. Y/N opened it slightly, and inside contained a letter written on the first page. It read:

Y/N,
My closest friend.
I write this to you in wish
that we remain together
for years to come. The
world cannot set us
apart, for we are
bound together by
fate. I want you to
know that I cherish
you. I wish you the
happiest birthday.
I'm not good with
writing my feelings
down on paper or
converting them to
words, but I will try my
best for you, Y/N.

The letter continued on to the next page,

I wish you happiness

and prosperity, for it is
you who has helped me
through my darkest times.
I hope that even beyond
death, we reunite in
another life. Anyways,
for every time you have