MINGI YOU DUMB BITCH

Operation Freedom 🤧😫🥳

yunhoe👅 everyone ready?

sexcwoo😘 you betcha 😘

pinkprincess👑 😃👍👍

yunhoe👅 alright then let's go 😏
————
The desperate bandmates sneak down to the lower floor of the training building to the recording studio that Seonghwa always uses.

"Okay I'll go talk to the staff, you two keep watch," whispers Yunho as he heads down the hallway to the tech room.

Wooyoung and Mingi nod, each tucking themselves into nearby practice rooms to keep an eye on each side of the hallway. Mingi hides in a room close to the bathroom so that he can text the group whenever he sees Seonghwa leave. Wooyoung is on the other end of the hall a little closer to Seonghwa, ready to check for any unplugged devices and then lock the door. They wait for what feels like half an hour before both are startled by a buzz in their pockets.

Operation Freedom 🤧😫🥳

yunhoe👅 okay staff is on board
they're going to tell him to take
a quick break any minute now so
be READY 😜

sexcwoo😘 the plan is on track 🥳🥳

pinkprincess👑 GUYS STOP MESSAGING
HE'S GONNA HEAR MY PHONE

sexcwoo😘 MINGI YOU DUMB BITCH
YOU DIDNT TURN YOUR
RINGER OFF??
DO IT NOW
IDIOT

yunhoe👅 disappointed but not
surprised 🤦‍♂️

pinkprincess👑 yOU DIDNT GIVE
ME ANY TIME SO IT KEPT PINGING

sexcwoo😘 TURN IT OFF

pinkprincess👑 it's off now

yunhoe👅 it's okay we forgive you 😘

sexcwoo😘 i don't
dumb bITCH

pinkprincess👑 OMG HE JUST
WALKED PAST WOOYOUNG GO

sexcwoo😘 OK IM HEADING IN

pinkprincess👑 HURRY HURRY
HURRY HURRY HURRY
HURRY HURRY HURRY

sexcwoo😘 I AM BITCH
STOP TEXTING ITS
NOT HELPING

yunhoe👅 BITCH WHY ARE
YOU TEXTING GET TF OUT OF THERE

pinkprincess👑 OMG I HEAR
HIM COMING ARE YOU DONE???

sexcwoo😘 all locked up 😌

———

"Mingi why are you sitting in the dark?"

Mingi let out a scream and fell backwards, knocking over a chair. Seonghwa stood in the doorway of his hideout staring at him with suspicion.

"Um-uh-um-I—"

Seonghwa pursed his lips and raised an eyebrow.

"I was just—uh—"

"Surprise!"

Wooyoung and Yunho popped out behind Seonghwa, saving Mingi from his loss of words.
Seonghwa spun around in confusion.

"Wha- what's going on here? Did you guys do something?" He gasps and starts off towards his studio. "You didn't—"

He grabs the door handle and jiggles it aggressively but to his dismay, it doesn't budge.

"My computer! I had everything up and unplugged it's gonna—"

"Don't worry I took care of it hyung," Wooyoung smiled sweetly.

Seonghwa glared back.

"What are you planning."

The three looked at each other.

"We know you've been working so hard for our band," started Yunho.

"And so we wanted to make it up to you," continued Mingi.

"So we decided to treat our hyung with a night out!" finished Wooyoung, and with that Mingi and Yunho grabbed Seonghwa's arms and they took off down the hallway.

"What!? No we don't have time! We should be practicing! I have songs to write!" Seonghwa kept trying to protest but it was lost on the younger three. He finally gave in and smiled a bit as he kept pace with the eager kidnappers. He figured they hadn't gone out in a while and one night couldn't hurt. What could possibly happen?