Chapter 18

No one's pov.

The mission went down bad. The bat family were sent out to stake out and take out some of the Solviunion drug members and just bring them to justice but instead everything went wrong.

Jason got shot twice in his abdomen and shoulder by close range the bullets were laced a tint of acid allowing to hit through the suit but not enough to reach the persons body and skin. Dick had a sligth head injury. Tim was grazed in a few places and had a deep bullet grazes to his sides. Bruce well he has a dislocated shoulder. As for Damien he is hot headed. Real angry at the fail of the mission so much to that he is furios to how eigth gang members got away. Sure they took out most of them but the fact that they suffered most out of this is what pissed him of most.

The news keep on reporting on how much damage the bat crew actually causes and whether it is really a safe option for the masked hero's to continue as vigilantes. All this flowing through Damien just made him more frustrated and just didn't know what to shake it of. (sure Damien always appears ti show a cold an emotionless character on him but even he has hid moments where he is filled with rage and anger to much so that he uses trainining to release some if this negative emotion.)

He doesn't even bother to pick up his phone as it just rings on the side of the room lying on the bench where he threw his jacket on. He keeps on figthing his anger out that is until he here's the voice message being recorded. The sweet tone vioce that just happened to calm him down by just a few words. This voice belongs to none other than Marinette Nigthingale Stone.

Hey Damien, i ummm. I am not to sure if you are busy but i was wondering if you could come over for a bit. I would like to sort of discuss something with you in private and i.. well i.. Ummmm i well i just wanted to also check on you i saw the news and i just wanted to make sure you guys were okay.

Also which do prefer cherry, lemon or maybe blueberry or vanilla?

Do call me back please or maybe text i am kind of left worried here.

After hearing her message he couldn't help but a let a warm feeling take over his body. He knows he shouldn't let this happen to him again not after what Raven did but he just feels drawn to the French bluenette girl. He grabd his keys to his bike and and heads of leaving a note to Alfered saying he will be out for a while sincing everyone else is in the room resting or the infimary passed out. He then takes to the familiar distance of a house to where a certain girl with porcelin skin and sky features live.

Marinette pov.

Everyone else is out of the house. Chloe's out doing some selfie thing. Kagami and Luka are buying some art and music stuff for their rooms. Marc and Nathaniel are out driving around the city for some inspiration for new comics. Which leaves me alone in the house and the kwarmi's in the miraculous box getting up to trouble. I had nothing much to do i did my fair time on my designing so i thougth maybe i'd bake some stuff and watch some tv. I just shaping the macroons when i saw a news alert pop up saying.

Is Gotham's truly safe with our masked vigilantes or are they just causing more damage to the city itself. Today we knews on the bat boys themselves trying to take out some local drug heist member's but as a result end in destroying half take of the harbour on an explosion break out. Soo.. People of Gotham is it or is it not safe to say that Gotham's masked hero's are destructer's or protector's.

I am Leheart Fan and i am reporting live on G.C.B news. ((G.C.B means Gotham Crime Buzz.))

This isn't rigth they risk their lives everyday to keep crime down and save people from all the villians of Gotham. They shouldn't be treated this way at all. Before Batman and the Bat boys crime spikes were so high. I hear people were afraid to leave their own homes out of fear. Now that they are out there on the streets of Gotham protecting people it's a whole more different. People feel more safe, more at peace. They see Bat man and the Bat boys as idols to the future a brigther safer future.

I should call Damien maybe he needs to talk to some one. I personally still remember what it was like to come back after all my blown up missions and had no one to open out to. He may just need a bit of distraction as all.

This chapter is dedicated to
ImZeDaminette
P.s i liked your comment on my last chapter. Very funny and it's nice to see you enjoy reading my fanfic.