❁20:Good news❁

"Isn't it insane?" Suga asked as he looked at his fellow members. Tae, JK, Suga and Hobi were in the living room. Jin and Namjoon were in the kitchen and Jimin was still sleeping.

"What?" Tae asked as he shrugged.

"That so many people in this house were gay and instead of telling others, y'all decided to keep it a secret" Suga scolded. Don't get him wrong. He didn't had any problems with gays. It's just that he didn't like how his friends were all hiding things.

"So what do you want me to do, huh? Walk around, shouting my sexuality" Tae asked as Hobi almost bursted into laughter.

"No that's not what I wanted to say" Suga replied. He tried to explain but eventually gave up.

"Looks like only 3 members are straight in this house" JK said, finally participating in conversation. As he said that, Hobi scratched the back of his neck as he laughed nervously.

"Umm... Well! I.. I think only two of you are straight" He replied gesturing towards JK and Suga. This caught attention of the boys as their eyes shot open and they looked at Hobi in disbelief.

"What?" Hobi shrugged

"So you are gay too?" Suga asked with an surprised smile.

"Actually, I'm not sure of my sexuality yet" Hobi replied.

"What kind of person is not sure of their sexuality?" Tae teased.

"Me. People like ME" Hobi replied as Tae just let out a small laugh.

They all set back on the sofa as no one tried to continue the conversation further. The awkward silence was bothering the boys, until Suga spoke up.

"Honestly, same" He said.

"Same what?" JK asked. He lowkey knew what Suga meant but he didn't want to accept it.

"I think I relate to what Hobi said" Suga replied as Tae bursted into laughter. JK was on the edge of the cliff of disbelief and he wanted to jump from it.

He couldn't believe that almost every one in this house was a gay. Some were just confused gay while some were sure ones. And that made JK the only one in this house who was straight. Now he was so done. He was questioning himself.

How come he never got a clue that he was living with six people out of which, six are gay? Wow. He was so clueless and now, he felt like a fool.

He was about to have a panic attack when Namjoon and Jin came out of the kitchen with a large tray of breakfast.

"I have a good news" Namjoon said, as soon as he entered the living room.

"You cooked?" Tae teased as Namjoon just passed him a glare.

"That can't be a good news, Tae" Jin corrected as the boys laughed, excluding JK who was still lost in his world of overthinking.

"Hey! I'm serious" Namjoon said as he crossed arms.

"Jungkook, are you listening?" He asked finally getting the attention of the boys who shook his head.

"I said I have a good news" He repeated.

"Nothing can be a good news anymore" JK replied. Namjoon and Jin were confused on why JK was like this as they looked at Tae, Suga and Hobi for an answer but they just shrugged as though they were the most innocent people in the world.

"It's nothing. You can carry on, Namjoon" Hobi replied, trying to stop his laughter.

"Ok then, I was saying that manager pd nim has to go for some important business so we're free today." He replied as all the boys shouted 'yay' on the top of their lungs.

"Stop!" Namjoon stopped them.

"Good news isn't over yet. Our this week schedules don't have anything important, so we all can visit our homes" Namjoon completed as all the boys hit a high note in saying 'hurrah'.

They are all grown ass men but if anyone saw them right now, they would refuse to accept the fact that these were not some mentally unstable kids.

They all created so much noise while celebrating that they woke up Jimin, who just came into living room, rubbing his eyes. No one noticed him, except for JK, who looked at him as Jimin looked back. When their eyes met, the horrible memories from the past flooded to Jimin's mind as he looked away as quickly as possible. When he looked away, JK raised his brow and looked away too.

"Hey stob it" Jin finally said as everyone stopped shouting and celebrating. Hobi, who was jumping on the sofa with Tae stopped too.

"Y'all woke Jimin up" Jin scolded as they looked at Jimin.

"Why were y'all shouting though?" Jimin asked, his voice showing hints of tiredness.

Tae told him the reason why they were all celebrating. However, he wasn't happy on listening it. His face sulked as he heard Tae.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Hope y'all like the chapter. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)