Chapter 40 - Passionate Thorn

---Thank you to anyone who Reads, Votes, Shares or Comments. It makes my day! ---

---Picture of Liam--- 

WARNING: Things get a little steamy in this chapter so if you aren't comfortable reading I suggest you back away!

"Dinner will be ready In a minute. Its a good thing I was a little late with it today." Marie said, walking back into the kitchen. Liam looked at me and smiled before grabbing and carrying me upstairs. Being in his arms felt so good, I just wanted to snuggle up in his chest.

We entered his room and he slowly placed me on his bed. He sat besides the bed on a chair, looking me directly in the eye. His gaze made me a bit nervous, but very comfortable at the same time. A small smile broke at my lips. He brushed some stray hairs from my face and began closing the distance between us. It felt as if the air was being pulled from my lungs as his lips approached mine. My head tilted up, giving him easier access to me. His stray hand lowered to my rosy cheeks. He gently held my head in place, and our lips locked. I shut my eyes and melted into the kiss. He passionately worked his lips on mine, making me feel warmth traveling down my spine. I reach up and held his shoulder. He stood from the chair, not breaking our kiss, and crawled on top of me, deepening lock. His smell was very sweet and attracting. It was pretty powerful since he was in nothing but an under shirt. I placed my hands on his muscular back and slightly grip on his shirt. He slowly brushed his hand down my small body, then reached under my shirt, I winced in pain cause he had touched a bruised area. He quickly pulled back looking at me in fear.

"Did I hurt you?" He asks, hastily searching my body with his eyes.

"No, my body is still a little bruised, that's all." I assure him. He sat on the bed in silence.

"H-Hey, Liam?" I call, he lifted his head to listen.

"Would... you happen to uh... l-like me?" I ask, hesitant to speak the question. All signs were pointing to yes... but its Liam, I doubt I'd get this lucky.

He narrowed his eyes. I suddenly regret asking the question and begin to apologize, but get interrupted.

"Is it not obvious?" He asks, a little disappointed. 

"H-huh?" I look at him confused.

"I... I really like you, Harvey." He said, blushing a bit. "I've never gotten this feeling with anyone before. Out of all the people I've been with, you're the only one who makes me feel... complete I guess the word would be."

That last sentence almost made my heart leap from my chest, It felt like it was skipping beats and when i could feel it, it felt like a bomb going off. I was at a loss for words. I kept trying to speak, but it was very difficult. 

"I... I uh... uh, I feel the same way. Not that I've been in a lot of relationships before, or any at all for that matter." I ramble, waving my hand back and forth at the last part of the sentence. I was surprised by a sudden kiss from Liam. This one was much shorter however.

"Boys, dinner is ready!" Marie shouted from the bottom of the stairs. He stood from the bed and lifted me after staring a moment.

"If you've never been in a relationship before does that mean I uh, took your first kiss?" He asked as he made his way down the hall. I nod shyly, and he seems pretty happy about it.

We reached the dinning table and he sat me in the chair next to his. Marvin and Marie both sat down and we began eating.

"So, Harvey, I hear you're staying for a week or two." Marvin said, starting a conversation.

"Y-yeah, I hope that's alright with you... I didn't mean to suddenly intrude." I apologize sadly, knowing I'm probably intruding.

"Nah, its totally fine! I'm excited to have you around." He assured. We all chatted at the table while finishing our food. Liam soon carried me back upstairs and placed me on his bed once again. I realized I was still wearing my dirty clothes from earlier today. I needed a serious shower.

"If you want to shower, my mom should have some cast wrap somewhere." He says, knowing exactly what's on my mind. "I'll go look for some."

Awhile later he came back into the room with some kind of plastic bag. He explained how to use it then gave me one of his over sized shirts and helped to the bathroom. This time he let me go first. He waited by the door in case I needed any help. After spending around thirty minutes in the bathroom I went back to his room. I sat on his bed, waiting for him to come from the shower. I wasn't very tired since I had a long nap earlier, so I just looked around his room. It looked pretty average, aside from the awesome lock on his door. I never noticed the flat screen he had on his wall, or the stand containing all of his magazines. I snuggled his shirt against my body. It smelled so much like him. I began thinking about what he said earlier, how he liked me. I never imagined I'd be fortunate enough to catch his attention, but him liking me was on a whole other level of fortune.

Sometime later I heard footsteps echoing in the hall. Liam stood at the door, in nothing but his boxers. I guess this was normal for him?

"I see you aren't ready to sleep." He said, smirking.

"Y-Yeah, that nap earlier gave me quite a bit of energy." I say, with my eyes locked on his amazing body.

"Alright then... Let's watch a movie or something." He said, making his way over to my side. I almost hopped in excitement. I've always wanted to watch a movie with Liam. He spotted the obvious excitement plastered on my face.

"I'll take that as a yes." He smiled crawling onto the bed. He turned on the TV and shut off the lights. He shuffled his way behind me and placed his legs to my sides. I was sat in between them, feeling the warmth emitting from his bare torso. The only thing between me and his bulge was the cloth of our boxers. He navigated through a menu on his TV then selected an action-drama film. I'd watch just about any movie so I had no complaints. The movie started, ten seconds in Liam wrapped his arms around me and pulled my back closer to his chest. He placed his chin on the top of my head and cuddled me. I'm definitely aroused, but the feeling I got from cuddling with Liam was much more empowering. He began caressing my arm softly. Every once in awhile he would nuzzle his head in my neck, making me groan slightly. It felt almost as if we were a couple.

The movie ended and Liam had fallen asleep with his arms wrapped around me. He looked kind of cute when he was asleep. I leaned us both over so that we were lying on our sides. I pulled the cover over us and drifted asleep, in Liam's arms once again.

In the morning I woke up to feel his nose rested at the nape of my neck, cradling me in his arms. This time I notice I'm the only one sporting morning wood. When he noticed I was awake he removed an arm from around me and slowly trailed it down my side until he reached my crotch. I was getting nervous as to what he'd do next... He slowly stroked up, and down, while biting my ear. I was unable to release anything but heavy huffs of breath. I was so aroused I was a mess. Before I could be relieved he stopped all motion, leaving me a helpless pile. He tilted my head towards him with a hand and kissed me.

"This'll have to wait." He said with a smug grin appearing on his handsome face. Gosh dang it, this happens every single time. This is making me want him even more, though that was probably his plan.

"We should probably head for school soon." He said, looking at his clock. I check the time and almost jump from the bed, until I notice I'm still in a cast. We only had thirty minutes to get to school. 

"Whoa, slow down there, buddy."He said grabbing my shoulder. He gently kissed my neck. I curled my head into his touch, groaning.

"You're such a turn on." Liam chuckled, getting out of the bed.

"You have no idea how much of a turn on you are." I quietly retorted, unintentionally. When I realized I spoken aloud I jerked my up only to spot Liam wearing a huge grin. I buried my face in my hands seconds later due to embarrassment. He bent over, placing a finger at chin and lifted my face to his, so our gazes lock. He devoured me in another sensual kiss before leaving the room.