31

^^
Some hot stuff on demand but not much cuz I'm evil haha ʘ‿ʘ

___________________________________________

Grace Evans

"It's my birthday." I hear him say.

"What!!! And you didn't tell me!??" I widen my eyes looking at him.

So that is why he brought me here.

"It's not a big deal." He shrugs casually.

"What do you mean it's not a big deal! Of course it's a huge deal!"

"Okay you need to calm down." He says seeing me all hyper about it.

"No. We need to celebrate." I shake my head. "Oh and I forgot! Happyyy birthdayyyyy!!" I say smiling wide due to sudden spur of excitement in me.

He couldn't help but smile too. It felt like it was unusual to him. It's like he wasn't expecting me to be this excited over it.

"Thank you Grace." He says smiling.

"Just thank you won't work. You're cutting a cake." I say getting up and pacing around in excitement.

"I don't have a cake. And I don't cut cakes. I cut them last when I was 14." He laughs.

"Well, now you're going to. Do you have the ingredients?" I question.

"Does it look like I'm a kind of person that bakes cakes in their free time?" He shakes his head.

"Oh wait!! We have cupcakes! That'll work." I say sprinting to the kitchen.

"Grace they're for you." I hear his voice but I don't care.

I take the box out and see there are 5 of them.

Perfect.

I take out the chocolates as I see his lean body walk into the kitchen.

"I'll just eat one of them like this. That should be fine. What are you doing with all of this?" He says leaning on the counter.

"No. It's your birthday. It should be special." I say getting a pan, filling it half with water and putting it on the stove.

"What are you doing with that?"

"Melting chocolate." I say as I take out the chocolate breaking it into small pieces and placing it in the glass bowl.

"But-"

"Shush Mr birthday boy. I'm working." I shoot an intimidating look at him making him laugh.

He keeps walking here and there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"So what do you usually do for your birthday?" I question placing the bowl on the water and stirring it softly.

"Nothing." He shrugs.

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

"So you don't do literally anything on your birthdays?"

"Well, I do some stuff just nothing like this."

"Oh. What kinda stuff?" I look over at him.

"Trust me, you don't wanna know." He says chuckling.

"Why not?"

"Because you'll get shy and uncomfortable." He smirks.

"What do yo- oh." I realise.