Chapter 27

A super long chapter ahead for my  readers. Please click the star button and comment down your thoughts

I really work hard on this long chapter so please appreciate it.❤

Keep yourself safe and pray to god that everyone recover soon .

Third person POV

Naksh was sleeping on his bed with his head on krishi's lap . She was playing with this hairs while his eyes were closed and he was in his own thoughts . The calmness and serenity at moment is something for which he can do anything . He normally stays with his daughter for one or two hour to enjoy this moment .

Though the meeting went good and they shared there thoughts ,but he still didn't expect keerti to say yes that to this early

Though the meeting went good and they shared there thoughts ,but he still didn't expect keerti to say yes that to this early. He was happy now . Finally his daughter is going to get mother and he is going to have a family .

It didn't matter for him that they are not someone from there status or anything . He did'nt minded them to be middle class family . The love and affection they share with krishi , their short span of friendship with his parents was enough to proof there character and their kindness .

Most important was keerti . She is someone who pull the string of his heart yesterday . She was having almost everything quality he was searching for prospect for being his wife and his daughter's mom . His heart felt numb at the moment when he heard about the reason for her divorce . He knew about the society and the judgment . Even if you are educated , many people does this . He did'nt mind actually. He is happy with one child . They are god blessing and he is more than happy to share the god blessing with keerti .

Initially he was never in favour of getting married , but looking at his parents hope he really wanted to give a chance . He and ahana never were into marriage . Though they were married legally but never really had that bliss . Fights and arguements this was all they had .

Smiling at the feeling of his daughter hands in his hair , he sighed and smiled.

" Daddy " krishi said taking the pink brush in her hand and brushing his hair and pinning the the barbie pin on his hair .

" Yes darling " naksh said still keeping his eyes closed and letting his daughter do everything she wants . It was'nt new for him . She does this more often . Playing with his Hairs , applying nail polish everything she does .

" when will mumma come and live with us . Dadi said she will come but when . Can we go and get her here ?" Krishi said pushing naksh head and standing eagerly to bring her mother here .