halloween night pt.2

nate left as soon as i left. he was riding my ass the whole time he were driving there. he knows that's my biggest pet peeve when i drive. so of course that's what he's doing.
but he eventually stopped following me because he had to go get maddy.

when i got to daniel's house i mentally prepared myself in my car for what was about to happen. then i got myself together and stepped out of my car.

when i walked up to the house i noticed that nate's truck was already parked on the front lawn. he drives so fast for no reason. anyways.

i walked in there and because i'm ashley gray,the schools slut and considered nate jacob's "sister",everyone turned to me. they watched as i made my big entrance.

nate rolled his eyes at all the attention i was getting. i saw him staring at me and i smirked. i could see him get all flustered. he drank from his cup.

i saw daniel at the counter. i walked up to him,making sure nate saw. "hey daniel" i said. "you're an angel!" he said,pointing out the obvious. "and you're ted bundy" i said. "yes i am" he said. i nodded my head. "you look very pretty" he said to me. "thank you daniel"
i said. then kat pitched in... "ted bundy was taller" she said.

i told you before,this new personality of hers is seriously unlikeable. i know what she said wasn't that big of a deal but it just pisses me off that she's pitching into a conversation that she want apart of in the first place,just to be a bitch.

"jesus christ,kat why are you such a bitch" i yelled. she looked at me and said nothing. "seriously! no one was talking to you. you're new "personality" that you created is not a good one" i said grabbing the red solo cup from daniel with vodka in it that he poured from me.

kat just stood there and daniel just kept sipping from his cup. he had his arm around my shoulders. "hey,i'll he right back i just need to find someone really quick" i said. he nodded his head.

i wanted to see fez. not for drugs. but i mean he's like my friend. and i want to talk to him. so that's what i did.

i walked outside and i could see him sitting on a random couch smoking a blunt. "hey fez"
i said,sitting down next to him. "hey kid" he said. i cuddled onto his side. "i fucking hate nate" i said. he let out a chuckle. "why this time?" he asked. "he's so controlling. i saved his ass from jail but here he is calling me a slut" i whined.

"yo ash i've been telling you. nate is no good" he said. "i know but like i grew up in his house you know?" i said. "jeez kid you got a lotta shit going on huh?" he asked. "yeah but um can i get a puff bar please?" i asked. "yo ashley you gotta cut it with the drug shit" he said and he handed me a watermelon flavored puff bar. "thankyou fezzz" i said as i handed him 15 dollars and completely avoided what he said. he laughed and shook his head and i skipped back into the house with my new puff bar sitting visibly in my top.

nate watched as i looked around for daniel. when i spotted daniel i walked up to him. he was trying to make small talk but i was getting bored and he could sense it. so he put his hand out for me to grab and he walked me upstairs.

he walked me into what i was pretty sure was his bedroom. he picked me up and placed me on his desk. he leaned against me. we made out for a while then he slipped his fingers up my skirt and fingered me. that led to other things and the next thing i knew we were fucking.

he wasn't as good as nate. but i think that was just because when me and nate fucked i enjoyed it a lot more than anyone else because it was nate. if that makes sense idk.

when we were done we both put our costumes back on and walked out of his bedroom like nothing happened. and for the rest of the night we acted like we didn't even know each other.

when i got back downstairs i saw nate looking around for someone like a crazy person. when he spotted me at the bottom of the stairs he started charging towards me. "fuck" i mumbled. he grabbed my wrist and brought me into an empty bathroom.