chapter 23 : tease

3rd person's POV

"Hey Y/N have you seen Yuna?" Lia asked her, walking to Y/N together with her friends.

"No why? Didn't she showed up? She's always the first one to arrive, maybe she overslept?" The younger answered totally confused because Yuna ain't a type of student that would absent without any notice also she wants a perfect attendance this year.

"I thought so too. Cause she ain't replying to my texts" Chearyoung said looking a little uneasy by the sudden disappearance of the girl.

"I think she's fine! Let's not thing negative thoughts maybe she's just sick or lazy" Yeji said trying to brighten the tension.

"Yeah Yeji's right let's think positive" Y/N said holding her fist up mouthing a small 'hwiting'.

"Let's go to our class" Ryunjin said dragging the other's with her.

~

"Let's check the attendance everyone Han Soomi" the teacher said

"Here"

"Lee Yeongbok"

"Here"

"Choi Y/N"

"Yes!"

"Shin Yuna... Yuna? Absent" the teacher said and proceed on teaching blah blah blah.

"Hey Y/N! You and Yuna seemed to be close. Why is she absent?" Minnie asked who's sitting next to you.

"I really don't know" you answered at her question receiving a nod from the girl

"Okay"

You looked around the room scanning the student's, but immediately stoped and looked down as you saw a pair of eyes looking at you, it was Jay you had eye contact for only 5 seconds you looked away and hid your face because of embarrassment, the flashback of last night came back to you, how you said goodnight to him.

"What the heck is happening to me? Oh come on Y/N! Keep yourself together" you mumble to yourself trying to calm yourself once again you stared at the blank space forgetting about Jay.

"She's really weird" the boy named Jay mumble unable for the other's to hear. He keep on staring at you staring in space.

~

"Uyu joah uyu joah uyu juseyo" you sang while holding your strawberry milk on another hand while staring at it. You were on diet that's why you only bought milk, you were trying to loose weight being insecure at the others.

Walking casually you bumped onto Jungwon making you almost fall but luckily he catched you from your waist before you fell on the cold hard ground (A/n: on the ground~ everything i need is on the ground~ stan blackpink: ] )

"Oh! Jungwon, your also here" you blurted out all of the sudden.

"Of course it's already lunch time and we eat at the cafeteria dummy" he replied to you still holding your waist.

You noticed that the both of you are still on an awkward position.

"Uhh jungwon you could let go now" you straighten your posture and bowed saying thank you to him for catching you.

"No problem Y/N, also be careful will you your so clumsy, for sheep's sake please look at were your going you keep on bumping onto people lately" Jungwon said patti g your head smiling at you showing his dimples.

"Also Y/N wanna eat with us?" Heeseung said smiling at you.

You looked at them for a moment but when your eyes landed on Jay you felt your cheek's heated all of the sudden your palm starting to sweat.

"Uhh- I'll pass you guy's i have to go to the library anyways" you declined his offer and smiled at him heeseung just nodded and nodded understanding your decision.

You walked pass them and notice theirs something off about Jay.

He when you looked at him earlier he look's like he was about to explode, he look's angry and disappointed. You didn't know why so you decided to  just shrugged it and headed to the library.

~

Y/N's POV

I'm now inside the library looking for a good book to read and when i saw the one that got my attention i took it. It was on a high place but luckily I'm tall enough to reach it. I didn't had any problem at picking one so i went to a table and started reading in peace.

While reading i felt a presence infront of me so i put my head up to see Jay sitting infront of you.

"Are you avoiding me?" He asked you looking at you dead in the eyes.

"Uhh- no, why would i?" You asked him tilting your head to the side.

"Nothing I'll get going" he said and stood up from his seat and left the library. While you staring at his chair still processing something's.

"Did he really come here to ask that?" You mumble. I brushed it off and continued reading.

*Ring*

"Aish! F*ck that bell!" I whined cause i didn't get to finish the story that I'm reading and pouted my lips annoyed by the sound of the bell

"OmO Y/N is so cute!"

"Shut up eonnie! Your going to ruin our cover"

"Will the both of you shut up!?"

"Also you tsk..."

"Jay and Y/N look's good together"

"Yeah...."

"What the actual heck?" I said looking left and right and spotted ITZY sitting at a table to the right they are hiding thier faces with the book their borrowed.

"Tsk..." I said and frowned. I walked towards there direction still frowning.

"Y/N! Hey, why are you frowning?" Chearyoung asked innocently.

"I heard you guy's shipping me with Jay!"

Yuna stood up and went to my ear level and whispered something.

"Because the both of you suit each other really well" she whispered. I widen my eyes and looked at her.

"Yahh! We don't! Not even one percent!" I whisper yell at them widening my eyes.

"Oh please Y/N just admit it! You....like....Jay" Lia eonnie gave me a teasing smile and and smirked

"Y-yaah! I don't how many times do i have to tell you? That i don't" i stuttered heck! Why did i freaking stutter!? All i said was true but why am i getting nervous? Why is my palm sweating?

"You're nervous i could tell it" Yeji raised her eyebrows up and down and smirked at me.

I already have enough of them teasing and took my bag and left without a word, i was really annoyed by them teasing me with Jay ughh.... Why did they even came up with that?

Ugh... they're so annoying.