Chapter 25: Hideout

Your POV

" Time for bed Lady (y/n)... " I heard Adelinde said behind me carrying a nightgown and handed it to me. I nodded and smiled at her.

" Yeah, I am a little bit tired today. " I told her and took the nightgown she handed to me.

" Sweet dreams, Milady. " She said, " Good night Master Diluc, Mr. Zhongli. " She said with a bow and left.

" You should go to sleep, (y/n). " Diluc said and started placing back the chess pieces back on the board.

" Oh? Another game? " Zhongli asked him and Diluc nodded. I yawned while staring at them.

" We still have a long day tomorrow, (y/n). Go get some rest. " Zhongli told me with a smile. I nodded and wiped my eyes.

" Good night you two. " I said and started to went upstairs.

" Good night, (y/n). " They both said in unison, I chuckled and turned around to see them starting another game of chess.

I went to my room, changed my dress into a nightgown, and flopped myself on the bed. My eyes felt so heavy and tired, I started closing my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

Zhongli's POV

" Checkmate. That's three times in a row, Zhongli. You kept on sacrificing your King for the Queen. " Diluc told me, I chuckled at him and looked at the time.

" Guess we're done for tonight. " Diluc said and stood up, he placed the chess pieces and board back.

" You should get some rest as well. We'll be retrieving the Holy Lyre tomorrow after all. " He said and stared at me. I smiled at him and nodded.

" You too Diluc. Have a good night. " I told him and saw his mouth smirked.

" Sure. " He said and took a quick glance at a huge vase filled with all sorts of local flowers from Mondstadt. He then frowned and went upstairs.

I slowly stood up seeing his shadow disappear and went my way to the room. " Mr. Zhongli, here is your nightshirt. You may use it for tonight, it's pretty comfy! " One of Diluc's maids said.

" Ah, thank you. " I replied with a smile. She nodded and left. When I opened the door to the room my eyes widen seeing (y/n) sleeping peacefully on the bed.

" She must have been mistaken. " I told myself, watching her sleep. I gently stroke her hair, to avoid waking her up.

" Uhmm... Zhongli... " She said in her sleep. My eyes widen, I turned around to face her.

" Yes, (y/n)? " I asked her. She then chuckled.

" It's hot... Like lava... It's flowing down my throat... " She said. " It's delicious... " She continued and my eyes widen.

" Uhh... W-what's delicious (y/n)? What are you drinking? " I asked her with my eyes completely widen at what she's saying.

" The tea you gave me... " She replied. I then sighed in relief and chuckled at her. My mind is playing some dirty tricks on me, this woman started it all.

I slowly took her off the bed and carried her into my arms. " I need to bring you back to your room, (y/n). Or Diluc will scold us. " I told her and got no response.