Chapter 3: Under The Moonlight

Warning: smut. (The whole chapter lol)

Can't believe I wrote this. I felt so embarrassed when I started, but halfway down I threw all my shame out the window. Wish I could say I was drunk while writing this, but nope haha. Tried my best :) 

When the movie finished, Natasha abruptly placed her empty wineglass on the coffee table and climbed on Katya's lap. ''Are you tired?'' she asked innocently, looping her arms around her neck.

Katya tried very hard to keep her eyes on Natasha's face and not the boobs she practically pressed into her face. Damn tank tops. ''That completely depends on the question you're going to ask me next,'' she answered just as innocently, running her hands up and down Natasha's sides. She knew where this was going, but the game was half the fun.

Natasha hummed, playing with the baby hairs on the back of Katya's neck. ''I think you know,'' she whispered against her lips. Her voice dropped a couple octaves and Katya was a goner.

''In that case. Please kiss me,'' Katya slightly begged. But it worked, she didn't have to say it again, because Natasha crashed her lips against hers. It didn't start slow. Short, rough, quick kisses. Neither having the patience for more. But it felt different; Natasha felt more emotional, probably because of what happened with Maya today. That they both were officially moms now.

Sometimes, Katya hated how much of a bottom she was. Natasha had to give her a look and she was gone, completely at her mercy. Which is also why she moaned first, always first. Natasha's lips had left her mouth and started exploring her neck, deliberately avoiding her soft spot under her ear to tease her.

Biting and licking and sucking on her neck, she did her best to avoid leaving marks and leave those for places easier to cover up. Maya would definitely have questions when a large purple hickey suddenly appeared on Katya's neck.

Katya was already a squirming mess, but when Natasha finally got to the spot below her ear, she fell apart. Giving no shits about how desperate she sounded, she gasped loudly, tilting her head backwards. In retaliation but also in a reflex, she grabbed Natasha's ass roughly, which resulted in a beautiful moan coming from her, which was breathed into Katya's ear.

''Damn, I love it when you moan like that,'' Katya groaned, but her words ended in another moan when Natasha rocked her hips against hers suddenly, cutting her off.

''Stop talking, start using that mouth,'' she demanded, pulling back from Katya's neck to kiss her again, licking at her bottom lip. And Katya wasn't stupid enough to refuse her entrance. She didn't even try to fight for dominance, knowing she'd lose it. What she did do though, was use her grip on Natasha's ass to pull her forwards again. The sudden friction caused Natasha to let out another moan while her tongue explored Katya's mouth.

Katya tried to suppress a victorious smile. It wasn't easy to get Natasha to moan, but she knew exactly which buttons to push after all this time. She kept pulling Natasha into her until she grinded her hips on her own, the couch rocking back and forth with her body.

Natasha threaded her fingers into her brown hair and tugged on it slightly, and Katya had to try very hard not to let out another loud gasp. Normally, she wouldn't care about that, but none of this house was soundproof and Maya was right upstairs. Kinda sucked they couldn't be as loud anymore.

Natasha stopped doing all of it suddenly, pulling back to look into Katya's blown-out eyes. ''We should move this upstairs,'' she whispered, her voice already slightly hoarse.

Katya nodded swiftly, really needing her now. ''Lead the way.''

Natasha grabbed her hand and pulled her up the stairs, pressing Katya against the bedroom door after she shut it. But Katya felt rebellious and flipped them, pushing Natasha against it instead, trapping her with her own body.