twenty six

a/n: nvm thomas, this gif of aaron is too seggsy not to share. also if you've seen nowhere boy, john and paul had some gay sexual tension in it holy fuck.

~*~*~

~*~*~

"where's my moony?"

~*~*~

"i can't believe you actually did it," said sirius with a laugh as he and james walked along the platform, "you dumped lily evans. maybe i'm going mad."

"can you just drop it?" asked james with a fed up tone, after hearing about sirius' disbelief for the whole of the christmas break.

"haven't you to do that prefects meeting with her on the train?" asked sirius, when james' face flooded with realisation was when sirius lost all self-control and erupted in laughter, "i'd pay to watch that."

"shut up," said james through a scoff, joining peter in their compartment.

"where's my moony?" asked sirius dramatically as he swivelled around in the middle of the compartment as if the six foot two remus lupin could hide in there.

"he's getting changed into his robes for the prefects meeting," said peter, he grinned to himself and sat up to look at james, "you looking forward to it, prongsie?"

"i'll throw you off of this train when it starts moving," warned james to which peter looked at sirius with a worried look, "don't look at him for help because he'll be joining you."

"moony wouldn't let you do that to me," said sirius smugly as he sat down, "maybe pete, but not me."

"james, you coming?" asked remus as he poked his head in, sirius cleared his throat obnoxiously loud to which remus opened the door fully so he could come in and give sirius a kiss before he claimed he was going to die if he didn't.

"yeah," said james when he grabbed his uniform from his trunk and followed remus out.

"you go get changed and i'll meet you there," said remus and the two boys walked in the opposite direction.

james opened the door to the changing cubicles and smiled excitedly when regulus was walking out but soon frowned when summer followed out behind him. james only nodded and then walked in to get changed, not wanting to talk to him plainly just to keep their secret, he wanted to act the same as he did around other people as they did when they were alone.

"it went terrible," said summer, referring to boxing day when their parents met, "and you were extra sassy with my dad. you were meant to give a good first impression."