Chapter 13

So Vanessa took Asta and Noelle on her flying broom and Kimono went on his own.

I think its about time I reveal what Kimono looks like......

His look is inspired by Kawaki from the Boruto series

Alright back to the story on how Kimono became the greatest Magic Knight to ever live.

"So have any of you guys ever been to castle town?" Vanessa asked.

"Nope!" Asta quickly answered.

"Yes we have you idiot" Kimono said.

"Huh, when?" Asta asked.

"For the Magic Knights exam?" Kimono exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, we did" Asta remembered.

Kimono must shook his head in disappointment.

"What about you Noelle?" Kimono asked,"You seem very quite today."

"I just have no business talking to you." Noelle said when flipped here  ponytail back.

"Yeah whatever" Kimono whispered himself.

The four of them finally arrived.

"Who were finally here" Asta said as they were walking.

As they were walking threw castle town, they sew a few of the black bulls doing their own things around but for the most part ignored them.

"Alright, were here" Vanessa said as all of them stood in front of a brick wall.

"What do you mean, this is just a wall!" Asta exclaimed.

As soon as Asta said that, Vanessa walk right through the wall like it was a portal.

"Well don't be scared come on in" Vanessa said as she pokes her head out from the wall.

Noells, Asta, and Kimono all give each other a very confused look, but walked in anyway. They almost instantly saw a whole bunch stands with people in hoodies running them.

"Welcome to the black market!" Vanessa said with alot of excitement.

"Hey Vanessa, I got some good stuff today" a random man in a hoodie called out.

"Its alright, I'll come back later" Vanessa responded with a forced smile on her face. 

"Wow, this is so cool!" Asta marveled at everything around him.

"Cool? More like creepy." Kimono thought. "I wonder if I should my money to mom, nah, she may act like it but she never really cared for me."

Kimono's mother both loved and hated him at the same time. His mom believes that it was his fault that he left, if he was never born his father would have stayed. So his mom was always really to him about it.

"It seems very lively over there" Asta said as he pointed at the room with people gambling in it.

"You three are a bit too young to get in there" Vanessa joked.

"Alright imma go take a look around" Asta said.

"I'll come with" Kimono said.

"I really do not want to be left alone here" Kimono thought.

"Oh this looks cool" Asta said as he picked up rubber green ball.

"Asta, how is that cool?" Kimono asked.

"What's that noise" Kimono thought as he walk towards the talking.

"Hey Kimono, were you going!?" Asta asked.

"Did you get lost" Sekke asked Vanessa and Noelle.

"Well if it isn't Mr. Baha himself?" Kimono said sarcasticly.

"Say that again you..." Sekke stopped in his tracks when he realized who he was talking to.

"You what!?" Kimono asked in a angry tone.

"Hey Baha" Asta said.

"Its Sekke!" Sekke exclaimed.

"Stop thief!" a hooded old lady screamed.

Kimono and Asta starts running after the hooded thief right away.