Chapter 12

So...uh...I don't know what to greet you today so....I hope you're having a great day today (^-^). If you don't then I hope this chapter would.

Thank you for continuing to read this book. I really didn't expect that you'll like this story to be honest...as my thanks to you all I've prepared this chapter to you guys. I hope you like this one...

Let's begin today's chapter....

Chapter start

1st pov:

August 1st, Morning

I am in my granpa's dojo doing my thrice a week training of martial arts for two hours now. I started very early to train here and I'm about to end this for today.

After cleaning the dojo and closing it, I decided to take a bath first before cooking breakfast because I'm dripping with sweat right now.

'Hmm.. what shall I do today... oh I know! That'll probably be interesting to go there later.'

I finished my shower and now I'm standing in my kitchen thinking what to cook for breakfast. I'm craving for something delicious...oh! I'll make some fried rice for breakfast good thing I have some left over rice from last night in the fridge.

As I was gathering my ingredients I heard some knocking on my front door. I walk towards it as I shout, "Coming".

I open the door and it revealed Mikey with all his glory. Before I could say something, Mikey suddenly hugs me as I froze in shock. 'Omg omg omg why is someone hugging me so early in the morning?! Moreover, that someone is MIKEY!!'

My face exploded in different shades of red when I realize that he still didn't stop hugging me. So, I hug him back as a mean to comfort him. But seriously I think I am taking advantage of this too much.

I felt Mikey move as he buries his head into my shoulder. Oh my gawd, Mikey are you trying to kill me without actually killing me?!! I'm internally fangirling right now. I mean, We. Are. Hugging. Each. Other. Right. In. My. Front. Door.

Alright y/n, calm down, deep breath okay?

After calming myself down, I gently speak to Mikey, "...are you feeling a little better now, Mikey?" I ask as I keep patting and rubbing circles on his back.

I felt Mikey shook his head no and still does not want to release me at the moment so I suggested, "why don't we close the doors first and come inside to talk about it, yes?"

Mikey lifted his head from my shoulder and walk inside my house and closed the door all the while still holding my left arm with his right hand.

I lead him towards the living room and I ask him, "have you eaten yet?", as I sat beside him on my sofa. He again shook his head no as he replied, "...not yet."

"Then, I'll cook us some breakfast. Stay here and wait for me to finish cooking, alright?" I said to him. This feels like I'm talking to a child.

Mikey again shook his head as he stated, " I'll help you cook breakfast, y/n-chin.", as he looks at me. I just gave him a hum and a nod as my answer and walks towards my kitchen with him following closely behind.

As we are cooking, I notice Mikey's mood seems to become slightly better now compared to before. A moment later, we finish cooking our fried rice and began to carry it towards the table.

Before we started eating, I stick a flag to Mikey's rice and said, "Mikey, look what I added. A flag." I see his eyes brightens and made a cute face before saying, "woah, this is why y/n-chin's the one I like the most!", then gave me a bright smile before we started to eat together.