chapter 123

Sadhvi's pov :

Now we....I mean Siddarth and me are on our way back home.

I wonder how the days passed so quickly......It was just like I came to mom and dad yesterday and already our 10 days of holidays are completed. And we need to be back to our usual lives.
I wanted to spend much more time with mom.....me and her gossiping about Siddarth and dad.
How dad and mom supports me whenever Siddarth teases me. I am gonna miss them all......

I leaned on my seat and closed my eyes reminiscing all the incidence.
Other than the thing happened at my parents home everything was soo good.

After spending the whole day with mom teasing us both.....I just kept my head down as I don't want them to know about my blushing.....which I know I did it a lot....a lot mean a lot lot lots.....
Thankfully mom focused more on Siddarth which was a blessing to me disguise. I saw Siddarth with the red ears for the first time.
He was shy all the time when mom chided about how he held me in his arms.....
In her words
'It was just like the prince charming held his princess and protecting her from the evil witch and many more difficulties. They strived to be together and never let go of eachother's hands.
You both are just like that.....'

Seeing Siddarth blushing was like seeing the wonders of the earth in your backyard at home. It was impossible.......this is what I thought before. But after that.....he looks so cute.
If Siddarth hears that I am calling him cute he will probably deny it right away and says 'I am hot baby' instantly. But he is cute.....

He was so straightforward and never hesitated to kiss me...he did it without shying away. Now seeing him shy is like a five-star meal to your eyes.....which I relished without wasting anything.

Anyways let's talk about the other days where Siddarth was out with Adarsh sir with their work....which I don't know. Well I guess it's nothing bad to be with his best friend but he gotta remember that he had a WIFE waiting for him at home.
Even Adarsh sir never leaves his side......I am not complaining or anything but....
You are understanding me right???

The only time I got to spend with him was night where we both just slep cuddling eachother. We never even had a proper conversation......all we talked was about did we have our food....how are you and so on....

I don't wanna admit but I gotta say that I felt bloody jealous when he spends all his time with Adarsh sir.
I know I don't have to be......but he'll Yes i am!!!! So bloody much!!!.

When I see them I feel like I am the third wheel between them..... thankfully mom came to my rescue.

Mom was busy for few days attending weddings of our relatives which I don't even know.....she didn't asked me to come as she know I am not much comfortable going to crowdy places....

After that days we both spend all the day together. Passing time talking about  mom and dad's love story......sometime about Siddarth's childhood.
She said that she wants to go back in time and spend some more time with Siddarth and never let him feel like he is neglected.

I assured her saying 'Mom I won't lie saying Siddarth is all good......deep down he is upset that you haven't spent time with him like any other parents.....but he also understands that it was for the wellbeing and promised future of him and Priya. I think you should have long talks with him so that he could open up with you.....'

She was sad for sure.......but she knows that it takes time to be normal....
So after that day mom tried her best to talk with Siddarth even about small things....like what he wanted to eat for dinner.
She would cook the food upto his likings daily.
Even though Siddarth doesn't say this I can feel that he is happy like this.....

Everyday we all would have dinner together.....even Adarsh sir joined us. It really feels like heaven to sit with the people you love.
I surely am a lucky girl to be able to make them my family.

Daily our evenings were filled with the gardening lessons mom taught me while watching the sunset together.
I learnt all the basics and now I can confidently say that I can take care of plants.....
Honestly I love plants but as I stay at hostel it was not easy to maintain them and back at home mom already planted all the vegetables where I wanted to grow some cute succulents.

So me and mom both went for shopping and brought a small cactus and a Chinese jadeplant.
I can now take care of them.....I was so happy and thanked mom many times for gifting me the plants.

We all skyped Priya almost everday and whined saying she is the only one missing us and we are enjoying to our hearts extent .....

But I kept saying that I am missing spending time with her.....she wanted to come home so badly but she had the important classes she couldn't miss.

I asked her to come home and spend time with us when we go back to college.
I will again plan a get together with all our friends......even Priya can come with her friends......
Oh my god!!!! I so wanted to execute this plan so quickly.

"Why are you chuckling like a fool baby??" I heard Siddarth asking me.

I informed the part where he called me a fool and asked
"Siddarth!!! Why don't we invite our friends again??? Please agree with my plan alright????"

He shook his head helplessly and said

"Silly girl!!! Why are you so excited?? And you don't need to ask my permission. We will invite them this weekend."

Today is Thursday......so I have to wait till Saturday.
But I guess I need time to make everything ready.

I am so excited.....I will call my friends and share this news this instant.

I think my brain will not stop being excited until Saturday!!!

******
Hello guys!!! I hope you all are following all the preventive measures for covid and social distancing.

Please don't be reckless as the covid cases are really surging high and stay safe.