Chapter 18: Agents and celebrities

CHAPTER 18

"Cut!"

  "Yuan Rong's look is wrong, too enlightened. You are an erlang who's just beginning to learn about love, not a master of love. First love, understand the feeling of first love, if you don't understand, think about it." Director Jin frowned and shouted, "Tidy up, do it again."

  Hearing the director's words, Yu You said to Li Zixi with some embarrassment: "I'm sorry, wasted your time."

  Li Zixi, seeing Yu You's attitude, immediately smiled and said: "It doesn't matter, it's alright to do it again. Next time when I get NG, you can be considerate to me, that would be enough."

  After finishing tidying up, shooting started again. This time, Yu You's expression became better than before. However, the gods were not nice. Yu You's careless hair was accidentally blown to the cheek. Therefore, the two took another shot for the third time. Yu You helplessly said: "I'm *dragging the hind legs again."

[*dragging the hind legs – obstructing others and stalling them]

  Li Zixi smiled and said: "Don't blame you this time, it's that the hair is too smooth." With that, the two of them laughed. The awkwardness between the two lessened a lot.

  When it's for the third time to shoot again, Yu You's expression was even better than before. Although this is a male major lead drama, if the sons and daughters are capable of acting up to standard, the director would be happier. Watching the scene, Director Jin said happily: "Perfect. Continue to shoot the next scene."

  At 8 o'clock in the evening, Li Zixi finally finished filming today's scene. She was too tired now to the point of not being able to walk. It's been a long-time since the last time filming a scene this long, really not used to it.

  Chen Pingping hurriedly carried their things and followed Li Zixi out, just in time to ran into Yu You and his agent getting in the car. Yu You looked back and forth and didn't see Li Zixi's car, so he asked: "How did you get here?"

  Li Zixi said, "Came by taking a taxi."

  Yu You asked: "Where do you live? Do you need a ride?" While he was saying these words, the agent on the side is pulling his shirt.

  Li Zixi glanced at Yu You's agent, thought for a while and said, "No need, we'll take a taxi. The taxi has already been hailed, thanks."

  Yu You frowned and said, "Going back late is not safe for a girl. You should ask your assistant to go to the car rental shop tomorrow to rent a car, going back and forth like this will be more convenient."

  Li Zixi could feel that Yu You really cares about her. She gratefully said: "En, okay, I will let my assistant go tomorrow."

  After that, Yu You's agent urged Yu You to go back. Looking at the direction where Yu You's car disappeared, Li Zixi thought, this is really a warm person ah. She is just a rookie now; don't know how she will develop in the future. Although Yu You is not particularly popular, he still has a certain degree of fame.

  In such time, if the two of them get photographed together, he surely will be the one to suffer. And her, she will definitely be the beneficiary of this scandal. Regardless if it is good or bad news, for a newcomer, there is publicity as long as there is news. What's more, Yu You is still a pristine and modest person and the standing in the circle is relatively good. It is definitely worth it to be entangled in gossip with him. Even if it is clarified later, but since the gossip has already spread, her popularity will also rise.