Never fear

Sorry it's a long chapter ;-; but let me know what you think. Vote pls <3

Before ever meeting Yuta Okkotsu

The enormous curse puckered its mouth before its garganta began to grow like a ballon gaining air. A strange substance was building up inside and Panda knew it was best for the first-years to retreat. 

"Run!" He tells them before he sprints first. Tamaki turns his heel but stops abruptly when he sees Toge, daring to stay with his collar unzipped. Blood seeps out of his mouth and yet he thinks he can command one last thing to the monster. 

Tamaki shivers and feels an unease feeling. He needs to stay, he thinks and so he quickly retracts his actions. He runs to Toge instead. 

"No Toge, run! Don't stay!" He cries out with a hand lunging towards the back of his collar. 

The curse opens his mouth and gags out a pool of purple substance at them. Toge tries to speak but could only pour out more of his blood to the floor instead. He looked up with a flinch and saw the waves of poison reaching him so closely. 

"TOGE!" He feels his collar tugged so violently before he's thrown up at the air. He falls onto Suki's back before she quickly puts him to a far radius. Toge can only look back and see Tamaki take his spot. 

His eyes widened, 

"MUSTARD LEAF!" He screams before witnessing Tamaki plunged by the waves of poison, with him never to be seen. Toge bites his lip and has the urge to curse but he could not anyways. The curse speech user was naive to think he can push back the monster but without his throat medicine, he was at a disadvantage. 

The sounds of a large explosion erupts hard and Toge looks back to the scene, confused. An eyebrow arches just before seeing Tamaki, alive but his shoulder and legs coated with poison. Yet, he still was standing with swords at hands as he runs towards the monster with incredible speed. Toge even lost track of him as he ran around, dodging arms thrown at him. 

"Die, you disgusting worm!" Tamaki yells before his swords coat themselves with large amounts of energy. He breaths and begins to spin midair like a wheel as the energy around his sword amplifies to a large size that Toge and Panda saw it clearly afar. 

He lets out a battle cry before swinging them deep into its body, cutting it to its death. It lets out one last cry before its entire body falls to the floor before disappearing into the air. 

Tamaki lands on his feet smoothly and he looks back at his new friends with a confident grin before his eyelids softly closed and his face faltered into a fatigue state. He collapsed onto the floor as the poison inside him took its toll on him. 

"Tamaki!" Panda exclaims before scooping him up in his hold. "We need to get him to Shoko, immediately." He advises Suki and Toge. He turns to look at Suki who knows what to do. She lets Toge off of his back before taking her owner to the school in only five minutes. She was fast and without her, Tamaki would be no more.