Robb Stark X Baelish!Reader - IV

A/N - This chapter is based on the song 'IV. Sweatpants' by Childish Gambino. Reader is the daughter of Petyr Baelish. I hope you all enjoy it.

The North was just as grey and dull as your father had always described it to be, and still it had surprised you. He had always been known to have a dislike for this part of the world, holding a grudge towards the Warden of the North that you would never fully understand. In all honesty, you had almost hoped he was lying about the cold, and the lack of greenery. From the moment you had decided to leave King's Landing, you had known your destination, and call it sheer optimism, but you had been certain it wouldn't be as bad as he had made it out to be.

But here you were, riding into Robb Stark's base camp and knowing full well that your father hadn't told a single lie. You were practically vibrating from the force of the shivers that had taken ahold of your body from the moment you'd passed the Twins, and trying your hardest not to give away just how out of your element you truly were.

"Excuse me," you called out to one of the men bustling around the camp, sliding down from your horse as he hesitated for a moment. "Could you tell me where I can find Robb Stark?" 

A snort caught you off guard, and you head quickly turned to find another soldier making his way towards you. "If you're here to make money, you'll be wasting your time. The King doesn't take whores," he muttered, his tongue running over his teeth as he smirked at you.

"If I was a whore, you're King wouldn't be able to afford me," you uttered, offering him up a sweet faux-smile. "Now, are you going to show me where to find him, or are you just going to stand there being even more useless than you look?" You tilted your head to the side as you waited for an answer, his face contorting in shock at your sharp tongue. "From your silence I can only assume you've chosen the latter option," you hummed, rolling your eyes as you marched closer to him, pressing your horses reigns into his hands. "Find him somewhere comfortable, he's come a long way."

And then off you were headed, further into the camp in the hopes of finding anyone who looked even remotely helpful. After a couple of minutes of wandering, you gave up, stopping the first man who looked like he could be high born and offering him your sweetest smile.

"I'm sorry to bother you," you started, pausing for a moment to straighten out your skirts slightly. "But I'm here to meet with Lord Stark, and no one seems to have any clue as to where I could find him."

The man offered you a kind smile, giving a short nod. "I wasn't aware he had any meetings today," he started, watching as you own smile faded slightly. "What is it you're here to see him about?" 

"That's a private matter." 

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind you telling me," he pressed. You hesitated for a moment, your eyes roaming over his face. He was one of the most handsome men you had ever seen, and had your life been a little less chaotic, perhaps you would have taken the chance to flirt a little, but you had much more important matters to attend to. 

"Can you take me to him or not?" 

The man released a sharp chuckle, and your smile disappeared completely. You had always detested being teased, and right now he was openly laughing at you. 

"Follow me," he murmured, moving off towards one of the tents at the far end of the row. "What's your name?" 

You considered your answer as you fell into step beside him. Your father was one of the Lannister's top advisors, and the moment you told them your family name you would become subject to a lot of questions. "Y/N," you hummed. "What's yours?" 

The man snorted again as he approached the tent, pulling back the door and gesturing for you to enter. "After you," he started, watching as you gave him a final once over before doing as he had said.