Chapter - 2

Three days later

Finally, here I am in my country..South Korea....after six long years.

It feels so nice to be here but at the same time it makes me a little nervous.

I exhaled loudly

Y/n - " Welcome back y/n."

I said to myself, because there was no one else at the airport to welcome me back as I didn't told anyone that I am coming

It's not like I have many people to tell yet it was just my appa..and I didn't told him because I wanted to surprise him.

I booked a cab from the airport to my appa's house.

I was sitting in the cab looking outside the window at the familiar roads, buildings and places...they were the same just a bit more urbanised.

It was feeling a bit weird but still good, looking at the Hangul written on the boards and stores....it's been so long I have not read Hangul it's only when I text appa or 'her' when I read or type Hangul.

I leaned my head on the cab's window.

Y/n's mind - " There are so many people who I need to meet here, with whom I lost contact after moving to U.S...so many close people....but the question is do they want to meet me now?..will they forgive me?........or the most important question...am I ready to face them?"

I closed my eyes trying to not overthink and relax.

Time skip

Right now I am standing in front of my appa's house.

I am excited as well as nervous for his reaction.

I rang the bell.

My heart is beating fast.

Few seconds later, door opened revealing a man in his fifties with his specs resting on his nose, looking at me squinting his eyes.

But it was a matter of milliseconds when his confused face and squinted eyes turned into a surprised one with wide eyes and jaw dropped.

I smiled widely

??? - " Y/N!!!!!!!!"

Y/n - " Hello appa!"

I said cutely with a smile.

He quickly pulled me into a hug.

Mr.Lee - " You really are here?"

He said still hugging me not believing the fact that I am suddenly here after six years.

Y/n - " Yes I am."

He broke the hug with glistened eyes.

Mr.Lee - " Come in."

I went in and sat on the couch in the living room and appa sat beside me.