57. NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG🔞

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Warning:- 🔞🔞 ( RAIKANTOPENI) is here😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 This chapter contains smut content. Those who are not comfortable, they can skip the story. No issues.

And for thirsty readers like me...... I have a surprise in this chapter!! Hope you all will like it❤❤🙈🙈

Let's begin with their honeymoon night!!! 🔥🔥🥵🥵🙈🙈

***---***---***---***---***---***

" Want more daddy's love my baby?? " Asked Mew in more husky tone. Gulf bited his lower lip and nodded. Mew nodded and hold Gulf's waist and pulled him to their resort bedroom.

Gulf was so happy to have Mew back. He realised the thing he was getting embarrassed of.... Is something he is so habitual now that if Mew will stop then Gulf won't like it.

Mew and Gulf went to their personal resort bedroom and it was so romantic and soothing to eyes. It was decorated with rose petals and candles.....a wine bottle and romantic vibes throwing everywhere. Mew and Gulf was so happy. They looked at each other and smiled shyly.

" You like it baby~! " Said Mew while hugging Gulf from behind

" You like it baby~! " Said Mew while hugging Gulf from behind. Gulf smiled and nodded happily. Mew nuzzled Gulf's neck sensually while humming and that vibration was giving Gulf an another vibe.

" Mhmmm~! Yes I loved it Mew! This is so beautiful! " Said Gulf shyly and moaned a little when Mew licked his neck.

" Mhmmm! I'm glad you like it baby for me it doesn't matter all I want is.... You. " Said Mew and turned around Gulf face to face and breathed heavily on his face.

" M.... Mew we should get freshed naaaa! I'm feeling sticky! Because of our journey! " Said Gulf. Mew nodded and pulled Gulf to their royal bathroom and locked the door.

" I like your idea by the way

" I like your idea by the way... Let's start from here! " Said Mew and thud Gulf's body to the wall. Gulf looked at Mew with so much hunger in eyes.