13. falling hard

Brown eyes are just brown eyes until you love someone with brown eyes.❞

Few days Later

Naman's P.O.V

After coming back from my practice session, oh yes I've started to go for the practice after our date, I plopped down on the couch. Practice can be very tiring. Anyways, I have to talk to you Kriti about something.

Coming back home these days is very...exciting. After I come back from the stadium after the net session, we usually watch a movie and have dinner and then sleep. We still haven't shifted into one room, but that's completely fine with me...she can take as much time as she wants.

But these days, I am not giving her time as I should because of the next test series. I've been busy with the practice but Kriti is very understanding and that increases the respect I have for her, in me.

While I was thinking this, she already came and sat next to me.

"Hi bunny." She said with a wide smile.

"Hi." I answered.

"What happened? You tired?" She asked me.

"A bit, yeah." I told her.

"It's okay, do you wanna rest or do you wanna eat something?" She asked me, with concern clearly visible on her face.

"No..." I answered.

"Okay. How was the net session?" She asked me.

"It was good. You won't believe what happened, Rahul was just bowling for fun, he's a wicket keeper though, but when he bowled you won't believe what happened." I told her enthusiastically.

"Tell me already!" She squealed to which I chuckled.

"He took three wickets." I said happily.

"Wow. But can I ask you something?" She spoke to which I nodded.

"What is a wicket keeper?" She spoke slowly and I couldn't stop laughing.

I laughed like a maniac.

"Stop it." She said, face palming herself in embarrassment.

This made me laugh even more. God, this woman.

After laughing like crazy for a long time, I finally stabled down.

"Don't tell anyone you're my wife." I joked.

"How would I know what's a wicket keeper? I'm not a cricketer." She spoke in her defense.

"Because you are the wife and I quote 'the wife' of a cricketer." I did and chuckled.

"You're telling me or not." She pouted.

"Yeah yeah, wicket keeper is the person who stands behind the wickets to stump the batsman." I told her.

"Ohhh" Was all she said.

"Anyways, I want to tell you something." I said.

"What?"

"We'll be leaving for Dubai tomorrow." I told her.

"WHAT?" She yelled.

"You heard me." I said with a smile.

"But why?" Kriti asked me.