Chapter 27

Kim Namjoon's pov

"It been a long time since I have started liking you. Basically you were my love at first sight noona. I know it's too soon but will you be my girlfriend?"

I could feel my hands numb even if I was clapping. Her eyes were on me begging me to help her out of this situation but when I did nothing to help her, her eyes turned stern and she looked forward at Jungkook again to reply,

"Yes Jungkook, I'll be your girlfriend."

Jungkook got the happiest I have ever saw him before and he hugged her tightly. Then without caring about others looking at them, he leaned forward and pecked her lips.

Seeing them kiss made my eyes wide and I felt a heart break in my heart. This impact was so hard that it bought me out of my dream.

I sat down suddenly from the nightmare I just got. I looked at my surrounding to see me sitting on my bed. He saw the time to see it was 5 AM. It's okay Namjoon it was just a dream.

(YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE TO PRANK ON YOU GUYS🤣🤣🤣)

I could still imagine myself in the dream. my eyes were filled with tears and my heart was paining. It wouldn't be good to my physical and psychological health to keep everything to myself.

I should talk to Misoo and Jungkook about this. They would finalize whatever they want. If they choose each other, it would hurt me but I will get a closure.

So I got up and went to brush my teeth and complete the daily necessities. It was still too early so I thought no one would be awake. I went towards to kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee when I saw Yoongi hyung making coffee too.

"Hyung, what are you doing awake this early?", He got shocked with the sudden voice.

"Namjoon you scared me. I haven't gone to sleep till now. I was making music all night long."

"Hyung you'll get sick, why do you overwork yourself so much.", I said in a worry.

"Your eyes are swollen too Namjoon. Were you crying all night?"

"No hyung why will I cry."

"I saw you and Hoseok entering the dorm with tear filled eyes Namjoon. I'll not ask you the reason but just know that I want to know it as soon as possible okay?"

"Yes hyung."

"Now drink this. I'll make myself another cup of coffee", he gave me his cup.

"No hyung, you drink it, I'll make it of my own."

"Don't argue Namjoon. I don't want you to mess up the kitchen in early morning. Jin Hyung will kill both of us."

We both laughed over how I burned the frying pan while making fried rice while the rice was still raw.

He made himself a cup of coffee again and we sat on the attached balcony.

"Tell me something Namjoon. Tell me anything. I wanna be awake for sometime now."