0.3 Chapter 4 - Collapsing

credit to _Butterr for the comic above :]
TW// vomiting/emetophobia, blood, death, crying
George's POV
George left the pizzeria. Normally he never left during the day but Tommy had gotten a call and was freaking out. He had taken charge immediately and offered to go check it out.

Bad was currently watching everyone. George trusted him.

He hopped into his car and started it up. He knew the way to Tubbo's house, he had gone over before once or twice.

Tubbo doesn't know about Punz, George realized. And Punz was the only one able to communicate to him in the ghost world. He's not gonna take the news well.

After about fifteen minutes or so, George finally saw the driveway to Tubbo's house. It was easy to spot, mostly because there were at least seven different police cars and a LOT of paramedics.

He slowed his own car to a stop and leaped out, slamming the door behind him and rushing to the scene.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" George shouted in alarm, catching the attention of a nearby officer.

"Who may you be?" The officer asked him, raising one eyebrow.

"I don't have time for this," George muttered, shoving past the police officer, who looked surprised as if somebody would dare question his authority.

He could have gotten shot for that, to be honest. Lucky for him the bullets would do absolutely nothing.

The animatronic ran into the house and saw Tubbo's mother and sister on the couch, both crying. He ignored them, assuming Tubbo was in his room.

Good news, the door was unlocked.

Bad news, Tubbo was lifeless on the floor.

George rushed over, ignoring the doctors in the room and put one hand on Tubbo's shoulder, astonished.

W⍑ᒷリ i said ↸𝙹リ'ℸ ̣ kill ||𝙹⚍∷ᓭᒷꖎʖᒷᓵᔑᓭᒷ ||𝙹⚍'∷ᒷ ᓭᓵᔑ∷ᒷ↸ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ╎リᓵꖎ⚍↸ᒷᓭ ᓵ⚍ℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ╎リ⊣ out ||𝙹⚍∷ ℸ ̣ 𝙹リ⊣⚍ᒷ, S╎ꖎᒷリᓵᒷ↸! That one familiar voice shouted, making him jump.

Punz I wish you were here, George thought desperately.

Tubbo's eyes suddenly popped open and he sat up quickly. George nearly shrieked in terror but managed to contain himself. He simply leaped back, horrified.

"WHA-" George said loudly.

Tubbo put his hands over his mouth and let out a pained whimper. Even the doctors looked astonished.

George noticed that one of his eyes looked glossed over, what used to be brown now pale to the point it looked white.

Gift 𝙹⎓ ∷ᒷᓭ!¡ᔑ∴リ. Nice.

"Okay, you shut up," George muttered, turning his attention back to Tubbo. "What did you do?"

Tubbo shrunk back guiltily, tears gathered in his eyes.

"I'm not mad, just wondering what the hell happened," George reassured him quickly. He was nowhere near mad. More confused than anything.

Tubbo responded by gagging, turning away from him and throwing up a whole lot of blood and something thick, covered in the damp, red liquid. There were also signs of what the boy had recently eaten.