Height

On the way we never spoke to each other

On the way we never spoke to each other. I just looked outside at the beauty of the place. I have never been to that area as I never really had any work there. Also, with the fact that I had no intention onto seeing the castle. But now I do.

The scenery itself was so beautiful that my hands itched for painting it. My head rested back on the car. I would occasionally feel him look at me, but I didn't pay it much heed as I knew I would shy away and it would be very awkward.

After 20 minutes, we arrived at a huge gate and I gasped at it. There were huge men and women standing there and guarding the area.

The guards noticed their king and opened up the gates. From the moment that we entered inside; I was awestruck.

It was beyond beautiful and I felt so happy seeing it. It felt good. It felt positive.

We arrived at the entrance and when he stopped the car, I unbuckled my seatbelt and I was about to open up the door he slapped my thigh. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Don't do my job" and I just looked at him. He got out of the car and I just awkwardly sat there still shaken up with that gesture. He opened the door and kept his hand out. I held it and I got up.

"Thank you", I say as I give him a small smile. He just looked at me and it was as if he broke out of a trance, he gestured me to follow him.

The castle was quite vintage but it had a hit of modernity to it. From chandeliers to artifacts all looked fragile and expense.

I just stood at the entrance soaking in everything. I took a step forward, ahead of him and just looked up. It was just like I imagined in books.

"Do you like it?" he whispers in my ear and I close my eyes as I shiver and unconsciously I leaned my head the other side giving him more access. It was as if my body was on auto pilot. For him

He inhaled deeply from my neck and gave it a small kiss. I felt goosebumps all over me and I clenched myself.

He kept his hands on my waist as he kept on inhaling and kissing my neck.