Chapter 22

The wind was chilly but not too chilly, but it wasn't perfect, it's was just an ok chilly. Ben was on his hoverboard flying through the air. Ship was back at the Watchtower. So it was just Ben this time.

   It was a calm day for Ben, no school, and so far no crimes are happening. Yep it was a good day for him. And tomorrow , he was about to join the team. A team full of kids his age that goes on covert missions and don't have to deal with the media. That he was happy about.

Of course he would still have to make an appearance once in awhile since he's a league member.

'Ben you got a bomber at 9876 main road, he has 5 hostages.' He heard Batman say in his ear.

"On it." He replied back. He rushed over there before the bomb went off.

He broke in the building without the bombers knowledge and now stood behind him.

"Shut up! I jus-just need to think for a second." The bomber yelled at the hostages as they cried for help.

"I wouldn't do that if I where you." Ben said out loud getting everyone's attention. The bomber turns around.

"Wha-what does the Lea-league want? Jus-just leave me alone!" He yelled at our young hero.

"I can't do that. Your about to hurt innocent people and I can't let that happen." Ben said calmly taking a few steps.

"Don't move! Jus-just sta-stay where you are!" He yelled making Ben stop in his tracks.

"You don't want to hurt anyone. Let me help you." Ben tries to get the bomber to calm down.

The bomber turns away from Ben and squats down putting his hand to his forehead trying to think. Ben quietly walks up to the bomber, putting a hand on his shoulder.

Ben takes the bomb away from the man and quickly disables the bomb. He grabs the bomber and takes him out of the building to the police, with the rescued hostages following behind, happy to live another day.

The police take the bomber from Ben and takes him to jail. The media rushes to Ben yelling out questions, confusing Ben.

"Omni-X, why did the bomber attack this building?" One asks

"I'm not really sure." Ben says

"What alien did you use this time? Was it one we have already seen or was it a new one?" One person asks

"I didn't use my powers, I just talked to him, get him to calm down and lower his guard down and I disabled the bomb." Omni-X said slightly offended that they think they always need to use their powers for everything.

"What are you going to do now?" A man that Ben remembers from last time asks

"Minding my own business like you should." Ben replies flying off on his hoverboard.

  Ben hangs out in the sky. After a couple of hours he got a message from Batman. 'Omni-X me and Manhunter got some weird looking Knights demanding to see you at Happy Harbor.'

"Weird looking Knights...wait the Forever Knights are here?" Ben talks to himself. He quickly flies to Happy Harbor looking for Batman and Manhunter.
————————————————————

Batman and Robin were about to head back to the bat cave, when they saw Manhunter in battle with three men and a robot?

One had a mask that was smiling and ones mask was making a sad face, they had silver and gray armor with red base in the middle with black and yellow crest in the middle. One looked more robotic and was wearing all red armor. Then one of the men who had black pants and a grey jacket on him, he had a scar on his face. To Robin he got major evil scientist vibes from.