Chapter 23

*¡HOLA, MÍ AMIGOS! WELCOME TO ANOTHER CHAPTER OF C&B!! I WANT TO THANK MY FRIEND _ArchAngel FOR HELPING ME OUT WITH THIS CHAPTER, SINCE LI'L OL' LAUGHTER GOT STUCK.
( ̄▽ ̄)

QUESTIONS!!:
-What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? (I friggin' love chocolate, like, omg, I could praise it.)
-What's your favorite movie so far? (I really like the Kingsman: The Secret Service movie, because it was witty, interesting and utterly badass. British secret agents are friggin' awesome, man.)

ENJOY THE CHAPTER EVERYONE! :D*

Stay Creepy, My Friends!~

Chapter 23

Her voice kept echoing in my mind, repeating the same lines; same words.

"Doctors found nothing out of the ordinary."

That nurse's words.

"Miss, there was nothing there."

They couldn't have been true. But I had seen the honesty in her expression.

"You're clean of any trauma."

It's not possible for something like that to have disappeared..

"Found nothing.."

It's just not possible.

"Clean of any trauma.."

I had felt what that thing did to me! How does it not exist?!

"Nothing there.."

That can't be true.

"Nothing.."

Not true.

"No...thing..."

She must've been lying! I didn't imagine it. It was there! It was there!! It was there!!! It was-!!

"Ao," someone called me, and I awoke from my nap. I found myself in the backseat of my father's car, my head leaning against the seatbelt. I shifted my eyes around me, trying to figure out when exactly I had gotten in here, let alone dozed off. "Ao," someone called again and I turned to see my mother looking at me. "We're home, sweetie," she told me.

Slowly, I picked my head up and looked out the window to see my estate. Everything was how it was, nothing out of place.

"Nothing out of the ordinary.."

I shook off the sudden memory and unbuckled myself. I exited the car and stood outside for a while, just staring at my home. "Daijōbu..?" I heard my father ask me. I glanced at him and nodded. "I'm fine, ChiChi," I assured him. He smiled softly and gave me a kiss on the forehead before leading me up to our estate. As soon as we entered the house, I felt much better and I was dying to dance in the lounge room, or cook with my mother, or play my violin, or paint something, or sing with my father or just garden with the both of them in the backyard. Unfortunately though, I remember my parents making it clear that I were to do nothing that would exhaust me once we came back to the house. I had to rest in my bedroom, even though doctors and nurses assured us all that I was fine. I suppose it's better safe than sorry for them. I just really want to cheer myself up and not bum around like I had to do in the hospital. I'm sure Craig and Kayla were worried sick about me and they probably want to hang out with me. But I can't do anything.

I sluggishly carried myself up the stairs and towards my bedroom, shutting the door and plopping down onto my bed once I was in. My body was barely starting to relax when the memory of what had happened in this room came rushing back to me. My anxiety grew and I couldn't help the urge to stand up and remove my shirt. I have to prove to myself that what I saw was real. The nurse was lying to me. Everyone was lying to me about this damn symbol. I saw it. Once I turn around and look at my back, I'll see the symbol. It'll be there, discouraging me with its crimson red hue. It's there. It'll be there.