Chapter 24

Ava's outfit above ⬆️

Third person's p.o.v

"Thank you so much sister for helping me in my time off need. I mean no really it's not like I could have died or anything" Stefan speaks directly to Ava as he and Damon enter the boarding house.

" oh come on stef I only found out a short while ago and I mean I thought about it but here was me thinking that you could handle humans all by yourself. Silly me , ripper" Ava ends sarcastically at her brothers.

"Well no matter I got it all under control" Damon speaks up walking over to his sister and giving her a pat on the head.

What am i dog now? Ava thought.

"No actually it's not alright, Elena could have died Ava. Well not died but staked or worse and you sat here doing nothing" Stefan raises his voice.

At his words Ava begin to match his tone also  feeling angry.

"Nothing , you think I have sat here and done nothing. No I've gone  through every single book in this house trying I find a way so Elena wouldn't be a vampire when I've know all day that I was never going to find anything.
But I did that for you because you're my brother and you asked me to.
So do not stand there and say I have done nothing.
Besides was she staked ?" Ava finishes her explosive rant about her brother. Finally feeling calmer about the situation

"Well no she didn't but only because Damon came and helped us."

"Don't bring me into this Stefan I'm not talking to you right now. You are the one who just let her die. You" Damon shouted at his brother. Getting all of his anger out at the fact that the person he lives is now a vampire. She will never be able to live the life she dreamed off all because he didn't save her.

"Stefan I didn't come because I knew that as soon as people found out it was Elena who was being held she would have a army of protectors ready for her. Ava speaks once Avon with that same sarcastic tone.

Just as she is about to speak once more both of her brother began to get in a shouting competition with each over. Both over the fact that Elena is now a vampire.

She had had enough of their presence already.

"You two want to fight about how you got into this mess fine but I'm not going to be around to hear it" she announces.

Waking closer to the door " and don't speak to me until you are both calmer and are actually  hearing what is coming out of your mouths"
And with that last comment Ava leaves her house. Not really knowing where to go however she knows clearly where her heart truly desires to be.
————————————————————————