Warmth.

We were in the backyard of the mansion eating and talking.

I excused my self and came to another side of the garden and found a bench there I walk to wards the bench and sit on it

I excused my self and came to another side of the garden and found a bench there I walk to wards the bench and sit on it. My feets were hurting bcz of the heels so I tried to get them of but bcz of my bump it was little difficult for me to remove those I just sighed and let go. 

I sat there looking at sky. The sky was showing hint of rain but the moon was clearly smiling in the sky.

 The sky was showing hint of rain but the moon was clearly smiling in the sky

Slowly the memories starts coming back with ryan. He was always there whenever I needed him. He knew that he was my only friend and love of my life then why did he do that to me?I was so lost in my own world that I didn't notice presence of someone until I felt someone touching my feets.

I jumped in sudden action I looked down it was jungkook. What is he doing.?

"Mr.Jeon what are you doing?"I asked 

"Helping you to remove those heels."HE said concentrated.

"You really don't have to "I said worried

"You talk too much y/n "He said removing my heels."Done."HE said getting up smiling.

"Thank you."I said smiling which he returned.

"So what were you thinking?"HE asked me looking at sky.

"Nothing just about life."I said and I also stare at the sky.

We sit there in silence. I didn't know but I slowly drifting into sleep.

Jungkook P.O.V. 

We were sit there in silence but it wasn't awkward it was comforting. I can't help but took some glances at her she is looking so beautiful today I just want to hold her in my arms and never let go. I really think i am falling for you t/n.

I was space out thinking about her I felt weight on my right shoulder I looked down and found her sleeping peacefully. She looked like a baby I can't help my self and I kissed her head.