𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 28𝐭𝐡, 2066
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Mama?" Sorin called out, sitting on Fallons bed. Fall came out the bathroom and looked at him, braiding one side of his head.

"I need to talk to you about Sarnai. Its not really talking about but more like snitching." He said making Fall close the room door.

"Gon head." Fallon said, tying the end of the braid with a rubberband.

"You know how I told you Sarnai started to hate me when I gave his crush an eraser in 1st grade?" He asked. Fall hummed and bit his lip to stop from snorting.

"When he was in 6th grade, I caught him givin head to an 8th grade teacher. A few weeks later, I walked in on him fuckin that exact same teacher." Sorin said as Sonder walked in.

"In 7th grade, he was messing with a senior in high-school who had turn 18 a few months before. He then sent me the video of them fuckin once he found out that I liked ole dude. I still have the video." Rin continued, taking his phone out his pocket and going on snapchat since that's where he sent it.

He scrolled down a long list of messages before finding the video from a few years ago. He turned his volume down and pressed on it, pausing it within the first second to show them.

Fallon glanced at Sonder, seeing a long vein that went from the side of his forehead to his neck. He could tell from that, he was getting pissed off.

"And a few weeks ago he told everyone that I had a train ran on me and was embarrassed about it so he told them that I claimed it was rape." Sorin said quietly, looking down.

"He posted videos and pics of me being raped by them and now the whole school knows about it. When I was getting ready to come back home, he told me that I would've known sooner if I hadn't skipped all last week." He said, frowning a bit as his parents listened to him talk with Sonder getting more pissed off by the second.

"Umm..later that day we were going back and forth about the situation and he told me that if he could, he would send someone to kill me.." Sorin paused, playing with the lace on his socks.

He wanted to cry but he couldn't since he had been crying all week. He hadnt been answering his phone either so all the notifications and calls he had been getting was from Kaltain.

It got to the point where Kal had to text Sonders phone to know that Rin was okay.

"He was there." Sorin mumbled, feeling his face get hot. By this time Sond had alright left the room, slamming the door behind him.

"Ion give a fuck how angry his ass is, if he slam anotha door in this mothafuckin house, he gettin punched." Fallon said before looking back at Sorin.

"Now Sarnai was whea?" He asked, frowning his face up. Fallon was honestly done with the bullshit Sarnai had been doing.

If he could, he would disown him and he didn't want to be a bad parent and think that Sarnai was the worst mistake he ever made in his life but it was the truth and Fallon couldn't change that.

He wasn't going to tell him that to his face, knowing that saying that would mess up somebody's mental like how his mama did with him and Fathan.

"He was there, videoing and watching me get raped over and over. Thats how he got the videos and pictures." Sorin said, looking at him and wiping his eyes before his tears fell.

"He told me that he was the one who put that idea in their heads."