SD - 4 - Grief

Question: Three questions. One, why can't you respond to comments, two, when will we get all the side stories for From Murder To Dust back, and three, how did you lose your account?

Answer: One, my parents said I can't. Two, never. I only managed to salvage what I uploaded to AO3, and that's it. The rest are gone forever. If you would like to request a rewrite of one of the old side stories, I'd be happy to attempt it. Three, someone (will remain unnamed) in my family decided it would be a good idea to delete my account ;-; it was very sad. As for the hexadecimal code you asked about in ATE, they say (I believe in order) "kindness," and "sadistic manipulator."

~~~~~

Nightmare.

~~~~~

It had been a little over a month since my brother had taken my boys, and things were bad. Error and I had been coerced into an agreement to assist Ink and the swap brothers in getting the old Dream back, while they were to assist us in getting the boys back; I hoped they would keep to their end, especially if Dream had hurt my boys mentally. Speaking of Dream, he had taken to calling himself "Shattered Dream," which we didn't really understand..although we couldn't deny that it was a cool name. As for my boys, we had only seen Cross up to this point; Dream had been taking him out and forcing him to fight..I didn't like the tears that he always had when I saw him. The balance was also tipping..Dream's exploits were making the negative side much more prominent, which was a worry for the future..if we were to turn him back while the balance was offset, he could die! We didn't want that to happen, obviously. We were often able to find Dream's attacks from the negativity he caused and stop them before he did too much tipping, but he was still slowly tipping it, despite our efforts. Actually, we were investigating a negativity surge at the moment in an AU that Dream had attacked earlier..

"Do you see anything?" Ink inquired.

"Not yet." Error replied, hanging from a blue string. "Got a pinpoint, Night?"

"Almost.." I wished I was still tall.. "Wait, I think I've got it!"

"Lead the way, Purple!" The Underswap Sans cheered.

"My name isn't Purple, Blue." I scoffed. "What, do you call your brother Orange? Maybe we should call Dream Yellow."

"Sarcasm!"

"I happen to be a very sarcastic individual, if you haven't noticed!"

"Just find the thing.." The Underswap Papyrus sighed.

"All right, I'm finding."

Despite everything, I was still the Guardian of Negativity, and that gave me the power to pinpoint large amounts of negativity to the inch. Using this method, we were usually able to arrive at Dream's attacks within ten minutes, or we were able to find..

"It's one person." I stated.

"What do you mean one?" Ink questioned. "Only one miserable individual shouldn't be able to set off your sensors or whatever, right?"

"It shouldn't..but I don't think I've ever felt anyone this negative.."

"Can we just quit, then?"

"No, because I'm curious."

"All right, fine, let's go find the most depressed people in the multiverse, episode three."

"Haha, very funny." I rolled my eyelights.

We began our trek towards the person, noticing that we were being led to a clearing; that was odd. We soon reached the clearing, finding the person..upon closer inspection, he was familiar-