- Precious -

A phone rang through out the Shigure's house. It was specifically for Tohru. She answered it, getting an adress and time. And so the next day, she left entirely for that purpose.

"Alright, (Name) and I are going out for lunch." While Kyo tied his lases, you waited for him at the door.

"Kyo! Don't forget to be nice to our lady!" Shigure continued on how to woo a lady.

"Stay safe (Name)." Yuki waved bye, as Kyo grabbed your hand leading you out the door.

"You dork, where are we going?" You glanced at the carrot top next to you, as he had a firm grip on your hand.

"Lunch." He gave a simple answer as both of you glided down the stairs.

"Yeah, yeah. I know that, but where are we going for lunch?" By the time you reached the stairs, he took a right.

"You'll see." It was quiet for a bit, only the sounds of your shoes hitting the pavement could be heard.

"Hey (Name). Have you ever thought of breaking the curse?" This topic was something you rarely talked about so it definetely surprised you.

"Yeah, I have. Everyday. But I haven't tried anything yet." You answered his question as he led you to a ramen restaurant.

"Then let's break this curse together."

//

It had been 10 minutes and the both of you finished ordering. You were currently waiting for your food.

"Is there a reason you want to break the curse." You asked the male infront of you.

"Yeah, there is. Why do you want to break it?" It seemed he wasnt going to go into detail, so you didn't pry.

"Well, for one, all 13 zodiacs, are human, who breath, and feel pain, they cry, they laugh, and they have the right to make their own choices. It isn't fair, when someone called god, comes and orders them around. All of you are precious to me, and you have the right to make your own choices." You offered him a smile.

"Don't push yourself too hard. Most of the Zodiacs treasure you, I treasure you. You're precious to me. Don't get involved with Akito." The male infront of you warned you, not to do anything unnecessary.

You're precious to me.

//

After lunch, you split up with Kyo, telling him, you had somewhere to be. You ended up coming to the library close to the estate.

You went into specific sections, and grabbed a lot of different books, some from curses, others from zodiacs. Some from gods, and a few from how to break curses.

After checking out the many books, you stuffed them in your bag, and made your way to the exit. You walked towards Shigure's house, only to bump into someone.

"Momiji! What are you doing here?" You noticed Momiji, who had a few bags, of food, and was headed in the direction to the estate.

"Eh? (Name)! I went shopping! But why are you here? Did you come to pick up Tohru?"

"Tohru? Why is she here? Didn't she head to her friends house?" You questioned the young male.

"Whoops! I said something I shouldn't of had!" He quickly covered his mouth.

"Where is Tohru?"

". . . At the estate."

"Why is she at the estate!"

". . . Hatori had called her."

"Why did Hatori call her?"

". . . I don't know."

"Let's go."

"To the estate?"

"Yeah."