~SIX~

𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐌𝐄.
                       *𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬*

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡 "𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐛𝐢𝐭" 𝐩𝐨𝐯.
__________________________

We made it to TGI Friday's, parked and immediately got seated, it wasn't that crowded today and ordered out food. I got the sizzling Chicken and Shrimp with a steak, broccoli with cheese and a Fruit punch.

Keyona ordered some Buffalo Wings and fries with lemonade while Zamora got some Alfredo pasta with a Strawberry Daiquiri.

After our food came we was joking around and eating, I was looking at moras pasta when a loud as group of boys walked in but Ian pay no attention to it.

"Damn ho you want sum," I nodded my head as she pushed her plate over to me as I happily took some.

"Thank you pookie." I told her smiling, she rolled her eyes.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom and go to the car and get my purse I forgot it." They both nodded their heads at me finishing their food.

I got up and went to the bathroom, squatted over the toilet and did my business I washed my hands throughly I left out the bathroom and started to walking towards the entrance of the restaurant.

Somebody pulled me back I turned around and saw Booka and his crew. "Wassuh foe." I mugged him and he busted out laughing.

"Where my shorty at? And how ma lil niece doing." My mouth dropped, he didn't- ik damn well. He rubbed my stomach I slapped his hand.

"Fuck is wrong with you what niece? Got me confused with somebody else." That pissed me off because he just did that in front of all his homies knowing they know Demon.

"And she at the table with Keyana." I pointed over to the table by the window wanting to body slam him. I turned around to leave out the door and walked to my car when somebody bumped into my stomach making their phone and my keys fall.

Huffing bending down to pick up my items getting slightly irritated but mumbled, "My bad Ian even mean to do that."

"Damn yo fat ass need to watch where you going, cracked my mfkn phone g." I know this nigga did not just call me fat feelings hurt now. Looking up I seen it was Demon.

"I said I was sorry damn." Bumping pass him feeling tears blur my vision I finished my walk to my car wiping my face unlocking my door grabbing my purse and phone.

Walking back into the restaurant I seen Demon walking towards me "( )" in long strides he looked mad. "Aye fuck is this folks." He held his phone up in my face.

"Not yours." he smacked his lips "fuck you mean ain't mines." I don't know why I didn't tell him yo truth, I was fucking scared after what Zamora told me abt people wanting him and shit like that it scared me.

I didn't want to put me or my unborn baby life in danger and I feel like if I did tell him the baby was his he would've been the typical nigga and say it ain't his, just putting on a show right now.

"I said what i said, it's not yours he or she is somebody else now carry on about your day." I gave him his phone and he threw it right back at me.

He lightly chucked and shook his head, "that's why ion fuck with hoes bruh." He turned around and walked away, I'm saving you you shouldn't even be mad.

Making my way back to the table I saw that Keyana and Mora boxed up the leftover food, and their was money on the table I'm guessing for the bill.

I looked at them confused because I wanted to pay for my own stuff, not being stuck or nun like that it's just I don't like other people paying for me when I know I can do it myself, it's more of a independent trust issues thing.

"Booka payed for all our stuff, so youn gotta pay." Mora said to me while I slowly nodded and turned around and walked to my car.

Her and Key was going with Booka and nem, I started up my car and made my way home pulling up into the driveway sighing.

It's gets tiring being lonely sometimes, especially when you have the same schedule on repeat.

Taking off my jacket and shoes by the door, throwing my purse on the couch I walked up the stairs to my room and straight to the bathroom.

I took off all my clothes and got in the shower, "Hey Alexa play my shower playlist." I said to the voice audio.

Showers are like my safe place where you can stay for a while and just think at least until the water starts to get cold. After about 30 minutes I got out and wrapped a towel around myself.

I put on my lil Cookies and Cream onesie with some fluffy black socks, put on my bonnets and got into bed scrolling through tiktok. It's becoming an addiction honestly..

I got interrupted when I got a call from Zamora. "Hello?" I answered.

"hey boo, I was calling and checking on you to see if you got in the house safely," I smiled at her and nodded. "Well ok, and I saw you and Demon over their talking what he wanted?" She asked.

I told her everything abt the bumping into each other situation and then the him questioning me about my pregnancy. "You selfish as fuck Aaliyah, how you gone be petty and not tell him that's his baby."

"Zamora tell me how IM being selfish when all I'm tryna do is protect MYSELF, and my baby I'm definitely not tryna be how you was getting my ass beat for nun." I said not seeing how I was wrong in this situation.

"wow you gone stoop down that low huh, you shol is saying a lot of shit for a bitch who didn't even want this "BABY" at first, yo miserable ass don't ever contact me again it's fuck you fr." She hung up in my face as I just stared at the screen. We both were in no position to judge each other.

I tried calling her back but she didn't answer, but at the end of the day nobody got my like I got me it not gone be nobody but me and my baby, this a cold world and I'm done caring about other people's feelings before my own I don't need nobody.
                                         ♛♛♛

HEYOO NOONIESSS 🧸

I'm late with the update- it was supposed to be yesterday..

I hope y'all enjoy this chapter!!!

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!!

𝐀 𝐍𝐔𝐔𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐈 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ❤︎