We're Rookies!

June 20, 2013. It's been a week since Bangtan Boys made their debut.

'I thought my travels would end there, but what do you know? I'm still there. I'm fighting a battle with the Bangtan Boys.'

"Guys, wake up! We have a lot to do today!" (Y/N) claps her hand, waking up the tired members.

"Mmmmm... Zzz..."

(Y/N) walks over to Hoseok and Jimin's room. "Guys! I'm gonna leave stragglers behind!"

Hoseok picks himself up, "N-no! I'm awake! Jimin, get up!"

"I'm just resting my eyes. I'll be ready." Jimin mumbles out, his eyes still shut.

On to Seokjin and Yunki's room...

"Seokjin, are you awake? Yunki, you're getting up, right?"

Seokjin looks refreshed and ready to go, "Wow, Manager! Who do you think I am? I got up as soon as the alarm went off!"

Yunki replies in a mumble.

"Yunki says he's awake and not to leave him behind."

(Y/N) raises her eyebrows, "I thought I heard him say '5 more minutes?' Anyway, it's nice seeing roommates looking out for each other." She smiles at the two's chemistry. 'Everything up to here was easy mode. This is where the real battle begins.'

To the living room...

"Namjun. Namujn?" (Y/N) shakes his shoulder.

Namjun fumbles around the seat, "I'm not asleep. You've heard of faking it, right?"

Hoseok pushes his side, still trying to get him up, "What's he talking about? Oi, Leader! You need to get up and set a good example. Don't give Manager a hard time!"

"Manager! I stole Taehyung's pillow to wake him up, and now he won't let go of me." Jimin calls out, caught under Taehyung's grip.

"Jimin, I'll help. Wait, what? Taehyung's awake. You're good at this." Hoseok comes over to pull Jimin out.

(Y/N) puts Hoseok to a halt. "Don't fall for it, Hoseok! That's how Taehyung sleep talks!"

She finally manages to get Namjun and Taehyung awake. Now, onto the final boss...

In another dorm room...

(Y/N) is ontop of a bed, pressing in the back of a sleeping maknae, "Jeongguk! Jeongguk... Are you going to get up? I'm really gonna leave you behind this time! I'll count to three! One! Two!"

Taehyung looks at the younger one in amazement. "He slept through being tickled. Seriously amazing, this guy! Well, then! Tickle time!"

"Hey! Why are you tickling ME? Stop! Stoooop!" Jimin cries out in despair.

"I just wanted to see if you were immune to tickling, too... Hmph..."

"We don't have time for this. If we don't leave in the next 5 minutes there's a 100% chance we'll be late!" Namjun raises his voice, clearly anxious on being late.

Seeing as she has no other options, (Y/N) declares a solution. "Okay, fine. Let's carry him. Can someone help me get him on my back?"

"You, Manager? Carry Jeongguk?" Hoseok looks at her, not believing what she's saying.

"Well, we have to get him out of here somehow."

"Wow... I really don't think that's a good idea." Seokjin says, worried about (Y/N).

Yunki shakes the maknae more aggressively, "Hey, Jeongguk. Hurry up and get out of bed."

"Yeah. You can't do this to Manager. It's really not cool. Get up, hurry!" Jimin yells out, seeing poor (Y/N) go through this.