Ch17 - Sins ✦

Explicit Content: Breeding kink, masochism, rough, unprotected, edging, degradation, hair pulling, choking.

You and Satoru were quick to book a room in a hotel, desperate for each other's touch your hands were going through each others body. Lust and passion filled the air of the hotel room as you were pinned against the wall and his jacket was laying somewhere on the floor.

It was easy to get Ijichi off your back and book a room for you two and get him to disappear. He didn't even put that much of a fight either, he simply agreed, that might also be the cause of Satoru basically threatening him.

His shirt was on the ground revealing his toned body and his toned arms completely. Your jacket was close to his on the ground, the hotel room seemed luxurious, but what would you expect from none other than Gojo Satoru.

Your lips made their way to his neck, he slowly unzipped your dress and groaned at the affection you were giving him.

He had put his glasses down on the drawer close to the bed, he slid your dress off of your body easily leaving you in your lace black undergarments. He smirked at that and went ahead to unbuckle his belt and slide his pants down, he smirked as he enjoyed you peppering his neck in kisses and biting every now and then. The scent of you intoxicating him completely, making him crave you.

His hand moved on your thigh and squeezed it roughly which made you yelp at the harsh and sharp feeling that you felt from it. You jumped at that and your head moved to face him. He has a proud smile on his face.

His hand slowly crept on your face and ended up on your lips, he wiped your bottom lip using his pointer and middle finger and your lips opened subconsciously, allowing his slender fingers entrance.

You closed your eyes and started swirling your tongue around him, pretending his two fingers were something else, you started to moan with his fingers exploring your mouth. Satoru was taking a good look at you and noticed what you wanted, almost as if he knew what you were thinking. He smirked and his free hand unclipped your bra, he struggled with one hand but luckily you had two to help him out.

Satoru inspected the room, over the bed there was a large mirror just above the headboard, and a bathroom. There was a TV there too but was there any need for it tonight?

He turned his head back to you, you tightened the space around his fingers, your eyes were squint shut and you bit them a little. "Having fun there~" Satoru cooed and your eyes opened when you heard a pop come from your mouth. He had taken away his fingers from your mouth and seated himself on the bed, inspecting his fingers and your saliva all around them.

He looked back at you and your flushed expression, he removed his underwear and smirked at you, your eyes widened and your mouth gaped slightly at the sight of it.

"Like what you see~?" He cooed at you and you nodded your head, "On your knees, then." He demanded, you didn't hesitate at all. The next moment you were holding length on your hand and slowly lowering your head taking in the tip, you closed your eyes but this time you weren't pretending that you were sucking him off, this time you actually were.

You took the rest of him in you and started to go up and down on him using nothing but your mouth.

"Haven't gotten this done in a while. Fuck." he cursed under his breath letting out a few shaky but pleased groans.

After a few moments that felt like an eternity, he started to throb inside your mouth, you knew what that meant so you thought it would be a good idea to simply tease him and so, you removed your head from his length and looked him in the eyes.