Bribe

Chapter 17

*3 months later*

It's been a year and two months since he got locked up.

After graduation and the whole William situation, i've spent more time with everyone and got a lot closer to them. We all have been looking at colleges near each other but we all know we wanna get far away from here.

"Camille wake up we gotta run." Every morning for the past 3 months Chi and I have been going on runs around town, she says it's going to help clear my mind from all my negativity.

"It is 5 in the morning Chicago." I pulled the pillow that was laying next to me over my head. "Never call me by my full name ever again. Now, get up. I can feel your negative energy from here."

I rolled out of my bed and onto the floor. Eventually, I got up and put on a black tank top and red shorts.

"I don't know why I get up and run with you, all you do is make fun of me" I grabbed my toothbrush and began brushing my teeth.

"I make fun of you because you manage to trip over absolutely nothing." I rolled my eyes and wiped my mouth, "It's a talent i've occurred over the years."

"Let's go, we're already behind schedule!"

"You are the only person who has a schedule Chi."

After our run my legs felt like jelly and continued to give out on me as I walked to a breakfast diner with Chi near by.

"Chi i'm not gonna make it." I leaned on her shoulder while taking deep breaths, "It's from all that negativ-"

"Chi if I hear you talk about negativity one more time i'm going to knock my head on this concrete."

"Now you're just being dramatic." We finally made it to the diner and found our seats.

As I was looking over the menu I felt the seat dent next to me.

"Ladies, how are we on this fine morning?" As I looked over I saw no one other then William. My eyes snapped to Chi and she stared harshly at his movements. "Oh the silent treatment, rough. Good thing that's the way I like it."

"I think I just threw up in my mouth." I moved my body all the way on top of the wall next to me and covered my mouth, really hoping he'd get the hint, which he did not. He only moved closer.

"Hey! Camille! Thank you for saving seats for us girl!" Brea and Anara ran into the diner and stared at Will sitting next to me, "Excuse me....you're in my seat." Brea gave Will the fakest smile i've ever seen.

"Well it appears I am." He slowly turned his head towards her.

"Yea. So move. Now." He glanced at me and let out a deep chuckle, his hand made its way to my hip, which he squeezed hard causing me to yell in pain, "She really should of been a little more friendly."

I looked at the girls who looked back at each other with the same expression I had, "We have to tell Dante..."

"I'm not telling him!"

"Well i'm not telling him!"

"So we all agree Aiden can tell him." We all nodded our head and finished our meal.

——————-

"Why are you all here....and why are you looking at me like that." Aiden slowly opened the front door and stepped back.

"Camille go on...tell him." I gasped and looked at Anara who smiled back at me, "She set me up. But...we have news that you're not gonna like."

Dillion walked in the room along with Kace and Ryker, "What bad news?"