- Chapter Eight -

By the time that Luna and Izuku arrived at the scene, there was already another explosion that happened. They heard the people in front of them, which was a large crowd, reacting in a loud and shocked way. The two, however, stayed in the back. "Come on, we need to get a better look!" Luna exclaimed out of breath, trying to see past the people.

"Why don't you just use your wings?" Izuku questioned, but something was off about his voice. It seemed.... lifeless. Monotone. As if the excitement was drained.

The mint green girl gasped excitedly at his idea. "Maybe that would be a good idea! How about you-" She turned her head to the boy and then caught a good look at him. The color was drained from his face. His normally bright green eyes had lost all their color. He looked so pitiful. And it was heartbreaking, "Izuku... what's wrong?"

"H-huh? N-nothing, nothing at all. Let's just try and see what's-"

"No, none of that." She placed a hand on his chest, stopping him from speaking or moving, "What's wrong? You're still upset from what All Might said, aren't you?"

Izuku looked down at her hand on his chest and blushed softly. This little bit of contact made his heart beat fast again, but it still was not enough to fix the large hole that was now in his heart. He let out a small sigh, taking her hand that was on his chest and squeezing it tightly with a simple nod of his head.

Luna blinked in confusion. "But why? I thought I told you that it didn't matter-"

"But it does matter to me!" Izuku argued back, not meaning to sound rude or angry, but rather saddened, "That was my hero! The man I looked up and he told me that I couldn't be a hero! And I know that you said that you would support me, and I very much appreciate that, Luna, I do.... but that still doesn't help that what he said hurt me.... and I don't know if...." He began to cry harshly in front of her, sniffing softly and beginning to roughly wipe his eyes, "D-Damn it.... I-I knew this would h-happen.... I'm sorry.... I f-feel like such a-....."

"Hey. Stop." She gently placed her free hand on his cheek, "You are not a monster. You're emotional because the man you looked up to just told you that you can't be a hero and it's understandable that you'd be upset. I don't blame you for that. If anything, it's my fault for thinking that you would be alright after just a few words for encouragement... So, yeah, I'm sorry that I'm not of much help."

Izuku gazed at the girl for a long time, at least it was according to him. He wasn't even bothering to pay attention to the villain attack. Before Luna came along, he would gladly only be paying attention to the sight, but now... everything was different. "You..." He gulped and looked at Luna closely, "You're just the right amount of help for me."

Luna blushed and smiled a little. "Really...?"

"Really..." He replied back, a real smile gracing his face and there was a small twinkle that came to his emerald green eyes.

But before anything could happen between the two teenagers, they suddenly heard a very loud roar of triumph. The two turned their heads and managed to see closer into the scene. The alleyway was littered in fire and it seemed like there was a few heroes that were trying to handle the situation, but were ultimately failing. But that's when they noticed... in the center of the alley way was a large dark green blob with many tendrils waving themselves around. At this sight, the two teens gasped. "It's the slime monster! The one who attacked us!" Luna whispered in shock, loud enough so only Izuku could hear her.

Izuku grabbed Luna's arm gently. "But that can't be right! All Might captured him!" He protested. "Unless...." His eyes widened, and all the color and the twinkle faded away again. "The bottles.... They weren't in his pockets..."